• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD: Modern Warfare 3 Pre Launch Community Town Hall Event

Thursday November 3 at 9:30 pm EST
    Fragworld Teamspeak 3 Server IP=http://Ts3.fragworld.org:9001 No Password

What is this event?
    This is a Town Hall Event that allows different Call of Duty fansites, leagues, clans and other members of the community to come together and discuss the game, their plans for it and provide feedback to the developers.
    The developers listen and sometimes participate in these meetings. This is our first one specifically for MW3. It will be recorded and available to everyone. We did a smilar meeting a few days before BF3 launched where EA dice actively particpated. We hope Activsion/Slegehammer will do the same. The recording for the previous event is here if you want an idea of what this event is about
    http://www.fragworld.org/frag/battle...attlefield-3-c ommunity-town-hall-summit-with-ea-and-dice-october-2011.html

Please help spread the word! and feel free to suggest additional topics

We have asked IW, Activision and Sledgehammer Games to attend. I'll keep you posted if there are any updates we haven;t heard back as of yet. Feel free to tweet and invite them as well.

Who can attend?
    Because this event is focused on organizers in the community esp the clan and esports community and we don’t want it to be too big to manage. We limit it to leaders, officers and admins from those communities with a limit of 2. We usually have many folks at these so we will be keeping things moving but give everyone a chance to speak up as well.

When?
    Thursday November 3 at 9:30 pm EST - There will be time to socialize before and after as well

Where?
    Fragworld Teamspeak 3 Server IP=http://Ts3.fragworld.org:9001 No Password

How Do I sign up?
    Add yourself to this thread. That is all you have to do and we will add you to the participant list
    **Optional **
    We have a database for clans, fansites and other COD Resources at http://MW3.Fragworld.Org and a signup for this event there
    http://www.fragworld.org/frag/commun...n-warfare-3-co mmunity-town-hall-summit.html?groupid=101

We would love to help promote your community at no cost to you.
    We can also add you to our mailing list to keep you aware of future events.
    Contact us for details at support@fragworld.org

Agenda
    Introductions
    Feedback from those at E3 and LA COD Elite Event
    Scrimming and Streaming, Server Admin, Anti Cheat-What we know about PC
    Dedicated Servers for Private Matches Only
    COD Elite
    What leagues and tournaments will be supporting MW3?
    What are your hopes for the game and launch? will you be buying at release or waiting?
    Shoutcasters and Broadcasters, Fansites, GSPs and other resources -your chance to plug
    Add Your Topic Here!

Participant List
    Fragworld
    Appetite 2 Kill
    Dream Team
    Team Warfare League
    Psybergaming Game Servers
    The Art of Warfare
    Xen of Onslaught
    International Gaming League
    The Silent Warriors
    Legend Gaming
    FPS Admins
    Team Raov
    Rebels Without a Cause
    Knight Who say Ni (UK)
    League of Spartans
    Kinko Flamingo
    True Born Gaming
    20 ID
    Gamers Portal
    eRev TV

Who is Fragworld.Org?
    Fragworld is a community made up of Gamers, Gaming Communities. and Fansites. Our Mission is to promote PC Gaming, Gamers, Communities, Fansites, esports, developers, GSPs, publishers and other contributors to Gaming.
    We also try to bring the gaming community closer to the Gaming Industry and the Gaming Industry Closer to the Gaming Community but providing information, conducting interviews and organizing events.

We are known for our "FPS Manifesto" that we create in a similar meeting and give to ALL FPS publishers every year at E3
    You can sign up to be notified for the next meeting for that as well in our contact list. We do these type of events on a regular basis for other games.

How Long is it?
    We try and keep our meetings to 90 minutes however you are welcome to socialize before and after the meeting to meet the COD community.

Questions
    Just PM me here or email us at support@fragworld.org

TL;DR = COD organizer and community town hall meeting - sign up and show up. Put your clan or organziation name on the thread.
    Devs may show up.

Thanks
    Triggerpappy & Chris_B

Re: COD: Modern Warfare 3 Pre Launch Community Town Hall Event

No thanks. *goes back to BF3*

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
      Troll much?

Comment

Originally posted by Cantina_Fly
        Troll much?
        Eyup.

Comment

**Update***

We have gotten feedback from many clans that they are taking a "wait and see" approach on MW3 and they have asked us to wait to meet until after release.
          Since we don't have that many signed up anyway we are going to postpone this to the 17th.
          Please sign up and tweet the @shgames and @IW folks . If we get enough folks signed up the odds are much better that they will attend to listen as EA dice did last week.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
            Well our Battlefield 3 Meeting is Nov 22nd and there will be people from EA DICE at that one.
            We do these monthly events to help unite the community and provide feedback to the devs for many games.
            Its just funny that you are in the MW3 forums and not spending more time in the bf3 forums.

Triggerpappy

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerPappy
              Well our Battlefield 3 Meeting is Nov 22nd and there will be people from EA DICE at that one.
              We do these monthly events to help unite the community and provide feedback to the devs for many games.
              Its just funny that you are in the MW3 forums and not spending more time in the bf3 forums.

Triggerpappy
              http://bf3.fragworld.org
              Well most of my time is spent there, its just I have a sort of OCD-ish thing where I have to grey out all the forums on this site. And news is news, it helps pass the time. MW3 is fun (probably), Ill give it that, but as a PC gamer BF3 is in my opinion a better experience. Just a random comment to boost my Post count. Don't take it personally.

Also, I live in Australia so I can't even attend the BF3 one...

Comment

Just a friendly thread bump. Hope to see you all tomorrow night!

-Chris_B
                FragWorld Community Manager

Comment

Working...
                X