IRNV Scope, Pure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRNV Scope, Pure.

I'd unlocked this scope some time back and basically scoffed at the idea of using it. Why the hell do I need a night vision scope in BF3?

Anyways out of sheer boredom I decided to slap it my weapon, this thing owns! Reminds me of the dodgy MG36 from BFBC2 haha

Good lord.

Re: IRNV Scope, Pure.

Yeah this thing is a little op I think, because while you can see them in orange neon you on the other have the adavantage of blending in the environment. And it's not like it's hard to aim at far distance with the little dot. There's basically 0 disadvantage taking it over the standard red dot.

Comment

Smoke and fire shields people. Also very bright areas make it really hard to use. You also cant tell who is friendly in it so you could give away your position shooting at your own people.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

No one use smoke and you can clearly distinguish fire from a player, plus in normal mode there's a blue/green triangle above the head of friendlies. Some very rare times I shot at something far away and it was med/ammo pack and it gave away my position.

Comment

So how would you resolve this OP issue or could you? I wonder why the ammo pack would glow as well as those mines? People dont use smoke thats good for you.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I always use this scope and have done since the Beta. Best attachment by far.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              I always use this scope and have done since the Beta. Best attachment by far.
              I fucking hate smoke when I've got javlin lock-on and the tank drops it, bah!

Comment

maybe the tank fucking hates the javlin that keeps trying to lock onto it.

Comment

Working...
                X