No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] How not to be a noob engineer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] How not to be a noob engineer!

Welcome to Stylosa's fantastic how not to be a noob engineer guide. I go into detail on the best way to use all the weapons in the engineers arsenal. Stinger missiles, repairs tools, Javlin missiles, RPG's, Mines and EOD Robots!

Check it out people. Why not add you own crazed engineer tips/tricks below!

Re: [GUIDE] How not to be a noob engineer!

Yep nice vid, I think you got everything covered. After that it's details on map/smgs, how to fight a tank effectively etc

Comment

Yeah I just wanted to get the basics covered as best as possible, more advanced stuff can come later on!

Comment

This is great, but you need to make a "How not to be a noob driver." You can cover things like not getting stuck and watching your back and picking up people and not driving away from your engineer who wants to repair you.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          This is great, but you need to make a "How not to be a noob driver." You can cover things like not getting stuck and watching your back and picking up people and not driving away from your engineer who wants to repair you.
          While recording the repair section, I actually got reversed over by some retarded tank driver haha!

Great idea.

Comment

Plus hilarious points with London accent.

Comment

Definitely a good guide that will inspire more people (myself included) to play engineer more often. Didn't know how well the EOD robot could work in combat situations!

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                OK, that said, how do you change the camera to see from front so you can see what's behind you when in a vehicle? i don't think BF3 has that... that was a very useful camera view when inside vehicles but now the only cameras are just the default (inside) and rear chase...

Comment

I dont know yet Minmaster, I havent had the chance to be in a vehicle as the driver. Only in jets a few times :/
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

this is awesome Stylosa, great watch also posted this to facebook to show my stupid console friend (from the other thread) how to play properly as CoD 'tactics' dont work here

Comment

Hahaha... Definitely helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                        this is awesome Stylosa, great watch also posted this to facebook to show my stupid console friend (from the other thread) how to play properly as CoD 'tactics' dont work here
                        Bloody console CoD players make me sick!

Comment

Working...
                        X