Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else experiencing these problems?

I have played the game for around 3 hour so far as it seems the more i play the worse this gets. has anyone else been experiencing:

HUGE warping/rubberbanding
    Sounds cuts out everyone now and then only leaving footstep sounds.
    LAG and i mean MASSIVE amounts of lag!
    Sometimes mouse feels unresponsive?

These are just the tip of the iceberg of the problems im experiencing, and this with a computer that can easily play medium settings playing on all low!

Re: Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    I have played the game for around 3 hour so far as it seems the more i play the worse this gets. has anyone else been experiencing:

These are just the tip of the iceberg of the problems im experiencing, and this with a computer that can easily play medium settings playing on all low!
    Yeah, I think actually the Australian servers are actually not up to snuff to be honest. I get bad lag on large maps, but Its playable on seine crossing conquest 64 though.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator

Yeah, I think actually the Australian servers are actually not up to snuff to be honest. I get bad lag on large maps, but Its playable on seine crossing conquest 64 though.

Comment

HUGE warping/rubberbanding = most servers can't handle 64 players, it has nothing to do with Australian servers (I play on European servers). I think I found only 1-2 servers powerful enough to handle that amount of players. Hence why I play 32p servers (for that and the less chaotic battles).

Sound cut = happen to me, it stays for 1-2 minutes and go away. It's rare though, I have it every 2 hours.

LAG = see 1.

No problem with my mouse.

Comment

I can't even play the game. Everytime i move it freezes for about 30 seconds... Ok maybe not everytime but atleast every 10 seconds.

Comment

One thing I am reading is people are not turning off or adjusting their av for bf3. You have different folders to expire as well as origin running and a web browser.

Also try having origin on your game page and not on the store.
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

None of those problems for me.

Although sometimes my gun doesn't fire.
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I think its down to Server Side revisions, I've noticed it getting progressively better with newer Server Revisions being applied.

Comment

I get Direct X error, invalid Call when joining a server.

I have to spam this over and over, and occasionally I will get pass this error.

Comment

Working...
                  X