Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Perfomance

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    Have they released the Day 1 patch yet? I ask because I wonder if anything would change with it.
    The commo-rose (or camo-rose if you are a turrent-person) is in the game now, and that was a part of the Day 1 patch.

Comment

My 550ti overclocked to 1000 runs it almost at max. Turned down AA(x2), everything on Ultra except shadows to high. Runs smooth for me. Res. 1900 by 1080 Some rare cases of hiccups, during extreme(really extreme) chaos but normally it handles like a champ.
      CPU: Intel Core i7-920 processor 2.66GHz
      Mem: 8GB DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM [4x2048]
      Video: EVGA nvidia 550ti GTX 1 GB
      PSN: Xclusiveitalian
      Steam: Stryker
      Origin: Xclusiveitalian
      Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Maxed out @ 1280 x 1024

AMD 965 stock 3.4 ghz
        6950 XFX HD Radeon 2 GB DDR5
        4 GB DDR3

Comment

i5 750 @ 2.67 stock

8GB DDR3 corsair arctic white

GTX560ti ASUS twin frozr

650TX Corsair psu

Maxed out @ 1400x900 with the exception of HBAO and MSAA, sometimes i turn shadows to low. Performance has been stable, no hiccups, though i do get lag at some point but i believe it to be from the game not the PC. Anyways the lag is rarely there, Euro servers works best for me.

Comment

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
            Intel i5 Quad-Core Processor
            8GB DDR3 ram
            1 TB Hard Drive
            nVidia GTX 460 Graphics
            Arctic Power Pro 750W PSU
            Blu-Ray Drive

Comment

Im getting better than the beta performance. Averaging about 40-50 in ultra with a few of the AA and other stuff lowered. I went to lower my settings thinking they were high, but they were even higher.

Intel i7 @3.0
              12GB DDR3 RAM
              nVidia GTX 470
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I will amend to my previous post. I've been having some FPS drops on some maps, particularly Op. Metro conquest and Operation Firestorm. All in all, I would say my performance is slightly worse than the beta.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I think allot of it is driver immaturity and will improve somewhat with time, especially multi GPU setups....I'm having a heck of a time finding the sweet spot to keep my minimum FPS no lower than 120 with trifire, you have to remove a hell of allot of eye candy even on 3 of ati's best GPU's to keep your FPS above 120 at all time at 1080P.....

BFBC2 had wild fluctuating FPS swings as well, the engine just isn't optimized for smooth consistent play very well, you can watch your frame rates drop in half then double simply by looking up at the sky or zooming in with your weapon or vehicle in most cases, i believe it has something to do with the AntiAlising and zooming.......some maps literally bring the servers to a crawl, we pulled Tehran from our rotation because of that.

Comment

My performance is slightly better than the beta. it's actually playable now (30 fps) on the lowest resolution and settings possible.

4gb ddr2 ram
                    Nvidia GT 130 M
                    dual core 2.66ghz processor
                    windows 7 64 bit.

Although i thought the game was going to have a 64 bit executable/installation? because it runs as a 32* application.

Comment

Lagging balls lastnite but If Dice's record is the same the game was pretty damn good when realeased but one week later it's a laggy piece of shit and then they will nerf the hell out of everything balanced and boost everything that is overpowered already like every other BF game. Leave the damn thing alone you break more shit then you ever fix. But hell you'll fix it in a 1.51 patch ten years later when no one cares.

Comment

mine is not so bad.
                        everything high except textures, shadows, AA all 3 on medium.
                        the game selected everything high except textures for me on auto initially and it was a little sluggish.

Q6600 @ 3.0ghz OC
                        GTX 460 768 OC edition (eVGA) - maybe if it was the 1GB version the game would have picked high textures on auto
                        4GB memory

just turned on fraps and surprisingly my fps are around 45-50! weird... i thought it was about 35-40, well it sure felt like it at time... maybe it was the lag.

Comment

I can play on my notebook in FullHD 1920x1200 with GeForce GT540M and Intel Corei7 everything set at low.
                          Of course some OC was needed so I got my graphics card OCed: Core @ 800, Shaders @ 1600 and Mem @ 1000MHz. Used MSI AfterBurner despite the fast that notebook is signed by ASUS get it here http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2799

Just dont let temperature for GPU go over 90 degree Celsius and you will be ok.

Comment

Working...
                          X