X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is AWESOME

And that's all I have to say.

For those truly interested in nitpicking tidbits: SPOILAHS

- Jets are more maneurable, but still are not travelling at the speed of light. Climbing height locked at around 1200 meters, you have to fall to under 980 to regain control.
    -First unlock is flares, followed by air to air; I think even if you miss the first couple of days you can manage to get them in a coupl eof rounds. You only need to down two fully crewed chopper to get them (one for flares and half the missiles, tthen th eother for the missiles)
    -Game is much more optimized but I get a weird stuttering during the CGI story cinematics. Yes you read that right.
    -Stability and load speed much much improved from the beta; bigger jump than BC2 beta to retail.
    -Still playable on the trusty E8400 @stock clock.
    -Tanks rule.
    -So do LAVs.
    -Anybody complaining after launch is damaged in the brain; it's not BIG but it's big enough, it's a combat arcade game not a sightseeing simulation brah.

Re: This game is AWESOME

Yep so far it's really nice, though most 64 players servers are laggy. Less "dying behind a cover 2 seconds after i was shot", in fact I haven't see any strange thing with the netcode.

Jets without flares are deathtrap, I've seen enough Stinger/AA missiles from the LAv/Tunguska to ruin your day.

Comment

Vehicles aren't crazy fun either. I really believe vehicles need a little buff. You can put a tank shell into someone and nothing happens.

Only problem I see with netcode is that I'm pretty sure bullets fly through walls they shouldn't be able to and it's completely random. What I mean like in the map with the subway, bullets seem to fly all the way through the map multiple walls, more than just a few feet concrete.

Comment

O my gosh i hope i can notice those performance improvements! should be getting the game in this weekend

Comment

Working...
        X