Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like EA just gave up, just got an email, BF3 is officially out now Oct 24th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like EA just gave up, just got an email, BF3 is officially out now Oct 24th!

Check your email folks, no more proxy needed, just log into Origin and run the game.

Re: Looks like EA just gave up, just got an email, BF3 is officially out now Oct 24th

Did you pass the authentication for date? Because people are still having issues with that not using the VPN method.

Comment

Re: Looks like EA just gave up, just got an email, BF3 is officially out now Oct 24th

Also: http://csnation.net/content.php?679-...ad-of-the-25th

Comment

I already proxy activated the game this morning, before I got this email.

Comment

The email was a mistake on EA. The release date is still midnight tonight.

Comment

I got the official unlock email at 10pm with code to unlock it, doesn't really matter since I've been playing it all night.

Comment

Working...
            X