Well, finished downloading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, finished downloading...

Took like 8 hours even tough it was originally going pretty fast, but it's finally in my PC!

And I get to play on the 25th! who else is gonna pull an all nighter?

Re: Well, finished downloading...

Nah, it will be out here on the 27th, but I dont expect to get to play it for more than an hour or two that day.
    Work, family and sport seriously limits my free time on weekdays

Comment

I'm going to run and pick up my preorder from gamestop after class! Then play it all day!
      PSN: Xclusiveitalian
      Steam: Stryker
      Origin: Xclusiveitalian
      Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Well, i'm going to open up my browser and spend all night looking for info on graphic tweaks and on how many performance improvements have been. That includes asking you guys if you notice any boost on fps since the beta.

Comment

I might wake up early and play it for 30 minutes or so before school. And then after school, I have a hockey game, a Spanish presentation to memorize, and two tests to study for. Not sure how much I will be playing ...
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
            Well, i'm going to open up my browser and spend all night looking for info on graphic tweaks and on how many performance improvements have been. That includes asking you guys if you notice any boost on fps since the beta.
            Download Notepad++ in preparation for editing the PROF_SAVE_body file.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
              Download Notepad++ in preparation for editing the PROF_SAVE_body file.

Thats what i did in the beta but none of the options i modified would give me a fps boost

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                Thats what i did in the beta but none of the options i modified would give me a fps boost
                Get rid of that laptop and buy a desktop then

Comment

I'm sure i would have done that already if i could! xD. Specially with bf3 coming and me not being able to play it competitively

Comment

Ok and anybody for the friday of that week? M Origin nick is Sethonan so add me.

I've played along with Crunch a couple of times and he's a backstabbing heir of a dog >: O But this time I'll get his tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                      Ok and anybody for the friday of that week? M Origin nick is Sethonan so add me.

I've played along with Crunch a couple of times and he's a backstabbing heir of a dog >: O But this time I'll get his tags.
                      LOL, we were on OPPOSITE teams! That was the alpha, I dont think I even knifed you in the beta.
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

So? didn't you back stab me? I think I know when I get stabbed in the back, therefore making you a back stabber. Gurrrrrr.

Comment

Well, yeah, how else could I get your delicious tags? I mean, come on. You were just staggering around all lost and stuff.

:wee:
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I was all like tacticool and stuff, spotting baddies and supressing guys. I even had a supressor on.

Comment

I decided to preorder a physical copy, since my PC is new, I don't want to start clicking unknown things and having the game wiped ... I'll definitely post screens of the box

Comment

Working...
                              X