BF3 chopper vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 chopper vid

For everyone saying that the chopper is not as good as a jet. I feel that the chopper and jet will take a bit of skill. More so than before. Since you have so much of a threat with AA and stingers.

Re: BF3 chopper vid

That is amazing, I wonder if he was using mouse and keyboard, a flight joystick,or a 360 controller. I know in the beta Joysticks weren't working but 360 controllers sounded like they were for some people.

Either way that's amazing piloting, and great gunning too. Teamwork is what battlefield is all about, from squads to vehicles.

Comment

awesome vid, cant wait to fly again. I wonder if there is repair pads, etc..
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

thats joystick.

not a good idea to be that low(below turrents) imo.

Comment

awesome driving!

Comment

I haven't even had a chance to get in a chopper in BF3 yet. Reminds me of old days of BF2 when there's a line for anything that flies. That's the main reason I joined a clan back in the day. Fighting for vehicles in pubs was annoying.

I need to join a clan again. Looking for a relaxed laid back clan with no mandatory meetings that likes to play as a team.

Comment

Working...
            X