Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 - Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

Re: Battlefield 3 - Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS. I LOST MY PANTS!

Comment

Yup pants will be sacrificed. This trailer gave me the same goose bumps I got when I first saw Caspian border.

Comment

I watched it again, pants still off. I think i gave myself a brain aneurysm this time though.

Comment

Oh Karkand. Love the before and after shots on it.

Comment

KARKAND!!!!!!!!!! omgfg lmfao when i thought the trailer ended with 20 seconds left i knew something was wrong!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting this!! You made a 22 year old masters student happy

Comment

was that oaman with a capturable flag on the carrier or just some base rappers even in the teaser?

karkand with helis..........looks good but i just dont think karkand needs helis.....although karkand has had those useless stingers sitting around on it since 2005............might be time to use them.............

Comment

Where did you hear or see that there would be helis on Karkand? And what stingers? Karkand in BF2 only has LMG's and TOWs, no AA at all.

Comment

Originally posted by John Carr
                  Where did you hear or see that there would be helis on Karkand? And what stingers? Karkand in BF2 only has LMG's and TOWs, no AA at all.
                  Trailer shows train yards/accident on karkand being taken with helis in the gameplay. BF2 had an em-placed stingers in the US main on karkand on they way down the hill into town....unless I'm just thinking of the AIX mod.....haven't played vanilla in forever and a day.

Comment

Originally posted by .:DoA:.Power
                    Trailer shows train yards on karkand being taken with helis in the gameplay. BF2 had 2 em-placed stingers in the US main on karkand on they way down the hill into town.
                    Karkand only makes an appearance in the last 20 seconds of the trailer, everything before that is the 9 maps being shipped with the game.

The scene's in the docks looks like it could be Kharg Island.

Comment

cant be.......unless Kharg is going to have a carrier! wohoo if so!!! they show guys in a inflatable attacking a carrier at :50 as well as a shot of the carrier at :13 I'm thinking that's oman but maybe that means Kharg will have a amphibious assault ship spawn point.

I was thinking the other is karkand based off the mini map in those few scenes and the objective name shown briefly in a tank shot, it was labeled "train yard"

Comment

I forgot about a map.

The train yard = Noshahr Canals, the last scene before the 1st set of credits is Kharg Island.

It seems after the tank in Tehran Highway it flicks through the remaining maps.

Comment

yea, makes much more sense now, that same scenes showed a bit of a canal at the train yard as well so i immediately thought of the river splitting karkand at the train yard.

any word on the scene of those LCACS? are they just static?

Comment

Don't know, they weren't listed in the leaked weapon list that's stickied and the only Amphibious vehicle there is the AAV-7A1.

Doubt it though probably static.. just to be mean.

Comment

IRON GATOR, IRON GATOR, IRON GATOR!!! Happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy!

Comment

Working...
                              X