I now have all 4 preorder bonuses on my account :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have all 4 preorder bonuses on my account :D

LE/Karkand, Physical Warfare, SpecAct and Dogtags, w00t!

Turns out the SpecAct and Dogtags are just two keys that you get when you preorder. The keys are unique, but there are places in Europe that are selling them now. LE/Karkand aren't exclusives, but they are part of the preorder and the Physical Warfare I get for my Origin preorder. Since I got the game as a gift I didn't feel too bad about spending the 4.99 Euro ($6-7 US), but that might be the deal breaker for some.

I wanted to grab a screen cap for you guys, but all it says is that I registered something in my order history and not what (same as when you added the free game to your account, like ME3). One of the things I miss from Steam, right-click and show downloadable content.

EDIT: Its kind of a tradition that I do this with BF games, did it with BF2142. Guys at GameStop gave me the reg codes so I got the Gun skin and the unlocks (forgot what the exclusives all were).

Re: I now have all 4 preorder bonuses on my account

Dont tell me you owned the legendary Bofors?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I was going to do this before but the websites I was looking at increased the prices.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Legendary Bofors? The reference is lost on me, sorry. I'm not sure if there is one gun I'm missing in BFBC2, but I do have the M1, the Thompson and the 1911.

Anarchy, if you want I can PM you my link. Seeing as selling these DLC is sorta of a gray area not going to post the link, was 4.99 Euro for both the SpecAct and Dogtags.

EDIT: Nevermind, I remember Crunch's reference. No, actually I'm not a legendary Bofor, strangely enough it is only something I do for Battlefield and it all started with that exclusive skin in BF2142. I really do not like the idea of exclusives so my idea at revenge was to get them all without resorting to buying all the different versions. I know paying for this one is a bit counter productive and it is only a time exclusive (hopefully).

Comment

SpecAct & Physical Warfare pack are unlock-able in the game. The only unique thing I think is the Dogtags where I've seen no mention of those being unlocked later.

Comment

The Bofors was the re-skinned Scar in 2142. It was a Best Buy gun and very few actually seen it. The gun took up like half the screen. You can google it.

I just thought you might have had that

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
              SpecAct & Physical Warfare pack are unlock-able in the game. The only unique thing I think is the Dogtags where I've seen no mention of those being unlocked later.
              yea, i think the only thing that's truly exclusive are the amazon/gamestop dog tags.......everyone will get the SPECATS and physical warfare packs but I'm sure they will make us feel like it's a "gifted" item with one of the patch's.

have we heard any other comment's on the back to karkand pack? I'd really like to see it before xmas.

Comment

Nope, Origin only gets the Physical Warfare pack and not the SpecAct (I think that is exclusive to BestBuy in the US, see link below) to. And yes, I have the exclusive BB gun for BF2142, that is where I bought that game. The Back to Karkand pack doesn't have a solid release date, but the PS3 gets it a week earlier then everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
                  Nope, Origin only gets the Physical Warfare pack and not the SpecAct (I think that is exclusive to BestBuy in the US, see link below) to. And yes, I have the exclusive BB gun for BF2142, that is where I bought that game. The Back to Karkand pack doesn't have a solid release date, but the PS3 gets it a week earlier then everyone else.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefie...e-order-offers
                  The SpecAct bonus is also available at Amazon UK!

Comment

I believe crunch had mentioned somewhere in the FAQ's that the physical warfare pack and/or the SPECKATS kit will be given to everyone a month or two after the release......perhaps he can enlighten us?

Comment

Originally posted by .:DoA:.Power
                      I believe crunch had mentioned somewhere in the FAQ's that the physical warfare pack and/or the SPECKATS kit will be given to everyone a month or two after the release......perhaps he can enlighten us?
                      The physical warfare pack will be available to all who pre order. Those weapons/items will be unlockable for everyone else as they play.

The best buy specact camo may be an exlusive thing as there is rumor of a Dr. Pepper camo set again.

With that said, there is not enough information for me to say the bb skins will be unlockable. We know we can unlock 12 different sets.

So it could be that bb has their own and Amazon has their own dog tags.

Crunch

Comment

And based on what the dev said who was talking about the camos, there are better options that the SPECACT.
                        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I'm just happy that this time around PC doesn't have to wait months to get the SpecAct, like we did for BFBC2.

Comment

Working...
                          X