While you are not pwning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While you are not pwning....

What will you be doing in your free time. During the beta this was one of the most fun things to do. BF3 has a lot of other things besides getting points and killing people the normal way.

sogek1ng

Re: While you are not pwning....

Fantastic

Comment

Glad to see the spirit of BF is alive and well.

Comment

being creative never dies in this game, seriously youtube has several Battlefield videos of stunts, kills, tricks lmfao. Anyways seen this yesterday on one of the BF sites truly is great to watch lulz.

Comment

Saw this being done during the beta. AWESOME.

Comment

one guy with a stinger ruins that fun real fast.....I think i ran into these same two.......sitting in the exact same spot.....doing the exact same thing.....for hours on end.

Comment

Originally posted by .:DoA:.Power
              one guy with a stinger ruins that fun real fast.....I think i ran into these same two.......sitting in the exact same spot.....doing the exact same thing.....for hours on end.
              Going after choppers was probably a bit greedy, but can you imagine the WTF moment that crew had trying to figure out what killed them?

I'd be more worried if I was in a tank. Now that secondary gunner has to do AA duty as well.

The really funny thing is you know DICE have been making BF games long enough to know the minute they put something like this in the game (or the EOD bot,) the first thing people were going to do is put C4 on it.

Comment

I thought that was pretty funny.

Comment

I want to see that happen to a jet.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Cantina_Fly
                    Going after choppers was probably a bit greedy, but can you imagine the WTF moment that crew had trying to figure out what killed them?

I'd be more worried if I was in a tank. Now that secondary gunner has to do AA duty as well.

The really funny thing is you know DICE have been making BF games long enough to know the minute they put something like this in the game (or the EOD bot,) the first thing people were going to do is put C4 on it.
                    heheh....they got me once while i was in the AA....snunk up behind me.....would of been absolutely perfect and i never would of known what it was if it wasn't for the kill cam.....then i wised up.....

Comment

Times like this make BF fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X