No announcement yet.

Article: Battlefield 3 Seine Crossing TDM Gameplay on Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate watching console gameplay because the player's accuracy is so horrible becasue of using the controller. also, the g3 seems different from the g3 of bc2 and bf2, it seems weak.

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 Seine Crossing TDM Gameplay

Originally posted by Eagle101
      DS3? you mean any console controller lol a mouse and keyboard is your path to achieving head shots Daniel son ;P
      I completely agree. I recently switched from PC gaming to Xbox360 gaming because it's so much cheaper. At my current salary I can't afford a $1200 computer and an extra $400 for a screen, mouse, keyboard, and sound system. It's sad going from 4+ KDs to ~1-2 KDs.

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 Seine Crossing TDM Gameplay

Originally posted by Scinto
        M26 MASS.

You can fit it to the underside of your gun same as you can with the M320 only if you have the Rail selected in slot 2 (ie removes the Grip/Bipod etc), either way you still loose the Medkit with it equipped.
        That's an amazing amount of forethought if you can have either one (GL or Shotgun) under-barrel or stand alone. I would imagine if you forgo the grip/bipod option to take the rail, it allows you to select the weapon quicker? And I'm actually ok with losing my medkit for this option. An Assault guy with shock paddles is still awesome.

Comment

Re: Article: Battlefield 3 Seine Crossing TDM Gameplay on Playstation 3

I still wish DICE would fix the rocket issue. At 2:38, he fires a rocket that hits the wall 2 feet from the soldier. This rocket is powerful enough to blow a fricken hole through 12 inches of cinder block and brick, yet the soldier, who wasn't directly hit by the rocket, runs through the explosion. The blast should have knocked him off his feet and done some damage. Instead, that super soldier ran through unfazed and got the kill.

Comment

Working...
          X