1 soldier per account = origin username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 soldier per account = origin username

The thought of having Origin running on my PC in the background just to play a game makes me queasy. Not to mention the pain in the neck it is to get EA to recognize that I have purchased previous versions of the game so i can have the Veteran status thingy.
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
      The thought of having Origin running on my PC in the background just to play a game makes me queasy. Not to mention the pain in the neck it is to get EA to recognize that I have purchased previous versions of the game so i can have the Veteran status thingy.
      Steam = Origin

Contact EA Support the Chat Live, I've had Clan mates do it that way and there given Vet Status 8 even though they don't own all the titles.

Comment

you can even just reenter your serial numbers on a new account, it doesn't seem to record them, just makes sure they are real. same with BF2 and BF2142, just enter your log in info, you can do that for veteran status for any one or any account.......or just do a live chat and tell them your having trouble entering your info, they will unlock them all.

Comment

Origin = BF Facebook lol.

Just badly done.

Comment

Working...
          X