No announcement yet.

A list of changes needed(compilation).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A list of changes needed(compilation).

This is a list of changes i 've gathered from various forums and myself that i feel would add to the gameplay of the game making it better , plus giving it more reason to be called BF3 by evolving some of its aspects.Since right now not many BF2 aspcets are present making me and many others feel this is BC3.(By NO MEANS am i bashing or trolling , this game is awesome ,i am just feeling that this needs some more BF2 elements to be a sequel.After all you can't put a Ferrari symbol on a Toyota and expect to sell it with no one complaining )

-Health doesn't regen if dropped below 15%(role to medics+for those epic and intense"I need a medic!!" moments to still exist)
    -Flares default for all air vehicles.(newbies have a chance to level up+balance)
    -Stinger has longer reload
    -At least two stingers need to be working togeather to bring down air vehicles(no single soldier should be able to rule the skies , without operating a stationary turret,a vehicle or without the help of his teammates+emphasis to teamwork)
    -Jet handling could use some more (slight) improvement
    -Helicopter handling needs a lot of improvement(they should be able to barel roll like BF2 and like real life)(will also help balance since they are vulnerable to ALL anti air types)
    -Helicopter flares need less cooldown than jet flares(again they can be brought down with all AA types unlike the speedy jet , let alone the stinger)
    -Flags in conquest maps could use some space between them(feels like they are not exploiting the so great maps they made)
    -Slightly less scope glint when in standing position(reason for glint was prone snipers in the first place)
    -You get slowly healed when in a transport vehicle with a medic inside
    -Slight boost in explosive radius(feared of becoming Overpowered they end up too weak, so much nerf isn't needed)

Vehicles need an overall buff + An all infantry team>An infatry and vehicles team at the moment (They are vehicles ,they are supposed to be powerful and they should instill fear.This is not Call of duty, this is Battlefield and damn there is even Squad Deathmatch and Infantry only for the vehicle haters)
    -Vehicles disabled at a lower % (something like 30%)
    -No longer does HP get removed per second after disable(the handicap is enough)
    -HP slowly drains only below 15% (realism factor)
    -HP heals only from 50% up still , or even more( balance)
    -Overall damage boost on all vehicles vs infantry , especially to the tanks.
    -Consider giving some specs by default to some vehicles(balance+new user friendly)

Some credit :http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...cles-team.html

Please fellow BF fans , if you agree , post and vote to support this post and i will be trying to get a dev to notice this.Thanks for supporting or reading this.

Re: A list of changes needed(compilation).

I wish you gave us more options on the poll. I had to vote no because I dont agree with a few things in the top part.

The Vehicle overall stuff, I agree with and I didnt think infantry was afraid of the tanks at all. I had a guy bunny hop around me as I shot my canon at him and the splash was weak. Little did he know I am a seat changer and took him out with the machine gun.

I dont agree with the health stop below 15% and the reason why is because medics suck at their job. It may encourage them to do it, but I just dont think it will matter. It didnt matter in BC2 where this all started for PC.

Im not sure I understand the ammo pool thing.

The stinger part, I used my explosive perk to give me more, so I had more than two.

I like the idea of flares for vehicles by default, but there was a big argument a while back about having a "training" period for stuff before noobs got to fly. Guess what this new setup is? So yeah, Im OK with flares, but it doesnt matter to me.

Agree with heli handling, they are weird and hard to shoot things with them.

Dont care about spacing on one map. I thought it worked well for all the ground pounders. Its seemed like vehicles were on the outside and infantry cover and fighting in the center. I liked that.

When you say explosive damage increase, you mean when something blows up? I was hurt a few times when I ran from my tank that was down on health and it still hurt with a good distance. I dont know if a tweak would hurt or not.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      I wish you gave us more options on the poll. I had to vote no because I dont agree with a few things in the top part.

The Vehicle overall stuff, I agree with and I didnt think infantry was afraid of the tanks at all. I had a guy bunny hop around me as I shot my canon at him and the splash was weak. Little did he know I am a seat changer and took him out with the machine gun.

I dont agree with the health stop below 15% and the reason why is because medics suck at their job. It may encourage them to do it, but I just dont think it will matter. It didnt matter in BC2 where this all started for PC.

Im not sure I understand the ammo pool thing.

The stinger part, I used my explosive perk to give me more, so I had more than two.

I like the idea of flares for vehicles by default, but there was a big argument a while back about having a "training" period for stuff before noobs got to fly. Guess what this new setup is? So yeah, Im OK with flares, but it doesnt matter to me.

Agree with heli handling, they are weird and hard to shoot things with them.

Dont care about spacing on one map. I thought it worked well for all the ground pounders. Its seemed like vehicles were on the outside and infantry cover and fighting in the center. I liked that.

When you say explosive damage increase, you mean when something blows up? I was hurt a few times when I ran from my tank that was down on health and it still hurt with a good distance. I dont know if a tweak would hurt or not.

Crunch
      First off i re edited the whole thing cause of mistakes.
      Thanks for your feedback.

About medics , trust me it will change when the communication panel is added in final version( confirmed) and you will be able to shout for medics and they will see your signal on the map!
      Ammo pool means that you magically reload any ammo you have on your weapon instead of having a realistic magazine system.
      About explosives i mean grenades mostly , since the spam has been eliminated there is no need for them to be sooo weak.

P.S. RE-read the new post if you have the time and mood , thanks alot.

Comment

OK, so I re-read and my responses are still just about the same.

I agree with the explosives now, but just a little as increasing a lot will cause spamming to occur.

I dont think the stinger should have a longer reload and the reason is because it takes 3 to destroy a jet, by the second one, they are usually out of range anyway or have found you.

I agree with the scope glint because now they seem like flashlights and the flashlights seem like Jesus descending from heaven.

Slowly healed in a transport with a medic doesnt make sense since you are slowly healed without a medic or a transport now. The reason DICE changed the heal next to you thing is because in BF2/142 you made a convoy of death with all engies in whatever vehicle in formation. No one had a chance then. Having this medical transport that people can pop in and out of to continue the fight could be abused, not to mention the stat padding that could occur, which will anyway.

And now I dont agree with everything in the vehicle section. Thats OK though You still did a good job posting this stuff up and its good conversation.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Its too early to conclude anything about balancing. Much wiil change as unlock becoms available.

As for the Stinger, you have a much bigger chance of killing a Tank with your RPG than killing a Jet with the Stinger.

Comment

I voted yes because I pretty much agree with everything. The only things I don't agree with are the Stinger reload time (just make helis take more) and the flag spacing (I think they should keep the flags are they are, but add some external flags farther out as well).
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
            X