Assault Lines mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault Lines mode

I would have preferred if they would have brought back this game mode, instead of rush. To me, it seemed like it was more balanced, and half your team wasn't always just sitting back trying to snipe. They would actually try and break-through.

Re: Assault Lines mode

Yeah, that would have been awesome. It was fun to play on 2142. I guess because 2142 wasnt that popular compared to the other battlefields, they felt it wasnt worth it. Rush was in BC1 as well as BC2 and is played a ton.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The thing i liked about assault lines mode was sometimes when you were on a shitty defending team, you could sneak away and cap a flag to avoid getting capped out. In rush, if your team sucks, that's it, you just get steam rolled. You die once and by the time you respawn again, the Mcomms are already blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        Yeah, that would have been awesome. It was fun to play on 2142. I guess because 2142 wasnt that popular compared to the other battlefields, they felt it wasnt worth it. Rush was in BC1 as well as BC2 and is played a ton.

Crunch
        Conquest:Assault was popular in BF2/2142 but from the looks of it it won't make a return to BF3(not counting BtK). Seems DICE wants to make all conquest maps 5cp Conquest:Assault. Why? Probably to keep things simple. You don't want to confuse your customers with a game mode that works differently on different maps.

Comment

Originally posted by L-iNC
          Conquest:Assault was popular in BF2/2142 but from the looks of it it won't make a return to BF3(not counting BtK). Seems DICE wants to make all conquest maps 5cp Conquest:Assault. Why? Probably to keep things simple. You don't want to confuse your customers with a game mode that works differently on different maps.
          Well it was kind of confusing on Titan mode. One has to admit, BF is the least sensical game there is.

Usually score=win; but on BF you can be top dog and lose a round. You can kill more than anybody else, and still lose a round; there is ticket bleed, that makes holding a position more valuable than just playing musical flag capture. The engie has a magical wrench, Assault is a medic, Support has the explosives, Recon has a radio that creates parachutes.

BF on the surface, makes sense not. It is a complicated game, sometimes unnecesarily.

Comment

Working...
          X