Video that expresses my opinion on BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video that expresses my opinion on BF3

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The reason I posted this is because this person puts my opinion on the BF3 beta perfectly into words. I feel that I haven't been able to fully express myself in a way that someone isn't going to find offensive in one way or another. I highly recommend watching this video. Amazingly he even reflects on the parallels to the BFBC2 launch that I've made.

Re: Video that expresses my opinion on BF3

My thoughts exactly:icon_salute:,post it on origin.

Comment

he hit every nail right on the head!

Comment

blah blah blah. Same argument everyone has already said. Yeah, great video telling what we already know without any solution or anything that we can do anyway.

There are a ton of videos and statements out there showing and telling about how Caspian Border shows the true battlefield and how the Battlefield name is saved.

Then the guy goes on about stutter. Yeah thats great, I have a rig that handles Battlefield 3 well and I do not have stutter. So I guess I should make a video about how there is no stutter in BF3.

Already talked about Origin not being implemented. DICE already mentioned the hit detection issues, glitches, and all that.

So glad you all found a video that expresses what you all already stated. Good job.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          blah blah blah. Same argument everyone has already said. Yeah, great video telling what we already know without any solution or anything that we can do anyway.

There are a ton of videos and statements out there showing and telling about how Caspian Border shows the true battlefield and how the Battlefield name is saved.

Then the guy goes on about stutter. Yeah thats great, I have a rig that handles Battlefield 3 well and I do not have stutter. So I guess I should make a video about how there is no stutter in BF3.

Already talked about Origin not being implemented. DICE already mentioned the hit detection issues, glitches, and all that.

So glad you all found a video that expresses what you all already stated. Good job.

Crunch
          I think the broader point he was trying to make is that this beta is not representative of the game that's being marketed to us at all.....atleast that's what i got from it.

Comment

Yeah, I get that too. My point is that you guys did a much better job saying that here than he did making a video. I rather read your guys responses then this guy.

That and I dont feel good, so maybe Im just in a bad mood.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Yeah, I get that too. My point is that you guys did a much better job saying that here than he did making a video. I rather read your guys responses then this guy.

That and I dont feel good, so maybe Im just in a bad mood.

Crunch

gummy bears and ice cream...............you'll feel all better!

Comment

Theoretical arguments aside, I can now only play 2-4 rounds of the Beta before getting bored. And I only have around 7 hours logged in total.
                I am pretty certain that didnt happen with the Port Valdez beta from BC2.

Comment

At least that had some vehicles...

Comment

You know, Dice could have decided to not release an open beta. This guys is failing to realize several points:

1: Dice may be releasing this beta to solve very specific issues. The players in it are just pawns for Dice to use to determine the fixes they need.
                    2: Even if Metro is not "indicative" of what BF3 is supposed to be, its their creation, not his. Don't get so upset about it.
                    3: People are generally lemmings, with short memories. 6 months from now, most aren't even going to remember the beta. Complaining about how the game is going to launch based on a beta is like complaining about your football team going 1-3 in preseason. It doesn't matter!

Comment

What I would like is everyone that agrees with this video, go caspian, understanding its in beta, and report back and tell us if you still agree with this video.

Crunch

Comment

The whole point of the video is moot now that Caspian is open Crunch. Unless of course the game is complete crap on launch with all kinds of fun connection issues and lag like BFBC2. If you read the latest article on Kotaku the press is playing the final game on the PS3 and it looks like the are experiencing all kinds of fun issues too, being dropped from servers and lag.

Comment

I'm not sure if the press is playing the "final" version, as the IGN article mentions that they are still awaiting the final build for review. Still, one does wonder how they will fix these issues in less than a week (assuming "final" is next week).

Comment

Originally posted by Mtrooper
                            I'm not sure if the press is playing the "final" version, as the IGN article mentions that they are still awaiting the final build for review. Still, one does wonder how they will fix these issues in less than a week (assuming "final" is next week).
                            They have up until the release day to release a patch.
                            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

There will be issues at launch.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X