BF3 Specializations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Specializations?

I see that there are 23 Specializations in Battlelog but I only count 14 pictures. What am I missing?

Re: BF3 Specializations?

If I look at the sheet there's only 14 spe, must be a bug.

Comment

Don't a number of them have more than one level? I thought I saw a guy flipping through and saw Sprint I, Sprint II, Ammo I, Ammo II, etc..

Comment

There is squad ammo and squad sprint. I havent seen 2s and 3s.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The levelled specializations were in the alpha as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWyjw...eature=related

I hope those haven't been removed from final release.

Comment

Originally posted by L-iNC
            The levelled specializations were in the alpha as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWyjw...eature=related

I hope those haven't been removed from final release.
            Level 2 from the Alpha is now squad level-.And to be honest, do we really want this to turn into an RPG where high level players can sprint longer, sustain more damage and carry more ammo?

Comment

Heck yeah I always need more health and ammo! Just for me though. Not availabe to the rest.

Crunch

Comment

Ok, so I guess I'm a little confused about the squad level specializations. I'm assuming you need to be SL for them to take effect and they grant the benefit to all members of the squad.

So say I have the squad level ammo boost and I'm SL. Everyone in my squad gets the effect of the ammo boost specialization whether they've picked it or not.

What happens if they already have it picked for their kit? I assume they don't stack. So is there a way to see what squad level spec your SL has from the menu screen? It would be nice to be able to pick something non-redundant.

Comment

It does seem it stacks, I only have one grenade and sometimes I have 3 grenades (I only use the FLAK spe for now). I even heard all the spe of the squad stack, so you can run 20% faster for ex but I have some doubts on that.

Comment

No, the squad stuff is suppose to work for everyone one time. So if you have squad ammo, everyone gets the perk in your squad. If two of you have squad ammo, only one of you get it. If you have squad sprint and someone has regular sprint in the squad, they dont run faster, they just sprint. So if one person has squad ammo, another squad sprint, another squad grenades, then all of you get all those perks.

It wouldnt surprise me though if its bugged.

Crunch

Comment

On the squad ammo comment, I meant that they all get it, just once.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        No, the squad stuff is suppose to work for everyone one time. So if you have squad ammo, everyone gets the perk in your squad. If two of you have squad ammo, only one of you get it. If you have squad sprint and someone has regular sprint in the squad, they dont run faster, they just sprint. So if one person has squad ammo, another squad sprint, another squad grenades, then all of you get all those perks.

It wouldnt surprise me though if its bugged.

Crunch
                        I can see it now....everyone with sprint perk bugged.............MEEP MEEEP!

Comment

Yeah, that's the new teamplay. Get your support guy the Squad ammo, recon the Squad supressing, Medic the Squad Flak and engie the Extra explosives.

Or whatever combination works for the situation at hand.

Comment

Working...
                          X