X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite kit load out so far?

Hmm choices choices..

AEK-971 + grip + Silencer.
    M9 Supp + SQD Ammo (*Spec change's if there is another with it on).

M40A5 + 4x + Bipod + Silencer.
    M9 Supp + SQD Ammo*

M240B + Bipod + Silencer or Ext Mag.
    M9 Supp + SQD Frag

I do use the Smoke Launcher a far few times if its getting difficult to get past the 3rd Stage, I'm glad its proper looking smoke too.

Disappointed with the SAIGA & DAO-12, Their ROF seems a bit slow, so because of that I prefer the USAS for clearing corridors.

When you unlock Claymores for Support you get 1 of them but you can reload a 2nd, 2 is the limit. But its good you can block off access to various MCOM locations.

Comment

Anything as long as it has the IR scope on it. Those things are actually amazing during the beta. Wherever you are on the map you light up like a massive orange light bulb and i can pick you off from the darkest corners of the map. So underestimated in this game. Think that bush is a nice safe hiding place? Think again. Think the metro tunnels are dark and no one will see you sneaking down the side? Think AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
        Recoil?
        In the description it says the heavy barrel increases the total vertical muzzle climb, which can be summed as a greater recoil. Some people say it only prevent horizontal movement or something like that

Comment

I unlocked the AEK after my post. Make that my new favorite gun.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

M416, ACOG, Foregrip and Suppressor

or the FN2000 with basically the same setup

I liked the AEK but over range wasn't as happy with it

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
              Recoil?

The problem with it is that it is available for every class. It would be fine if it was for one class only, but since it is an all-class weapon, everybody has access to it and so tons of people use it. I would say that it is balanced though.
              Yes, recoil; all guns have it. No, it's not "I look at the sky and ahve to bring down th ebarrel after every damn shot" recoil, but it feels authentic, it's better than BC2.

Th eUMP is not broken, the hit multiplier is broken; th eUMP does enough damage that the random headshot in the chest bug kills with 1-2 shots. It's going to get nerfed to hell for retail, but the gun is awesome.

Comment

I am happy with all weapons btw, I am happy DICE decided to give us tacticool equipment. I'm even more happy that it actually helps but it's not unbalanced except PERHAPS, maybe, in some situations more than others; the NVG scope. At least it counters flashlights.

I'm in the process of unlocking the smoke grenades, it looks like those completely negate any and all advantages the NVG scope gives.

Comment

i have been using the mk11 with rds and the svd with holo sight and have been getting loads of kills. i love single fire rifles and the svd, sks, and mk11 are the best thing for me. i just hope the have an "all kit" semi auto rifle that i can use as engineer becasue in bc2 i used the m1 garand or m14 as engineer. so far im happy with the recon rifles, they make all of the other weapons seem weak.

Comment

Working...
                  X