Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its almost at Viral levels, BF3 beta is sucking balls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its almost at Viral levels, BF3 beta is sucking balls.

Seriously! have any of you guys been following origin forums?.Its crazy in there with dice hate and web video's of vehicles that dont work.Everyone is complaining and taking the piss out of EA right now.

I thought they have been testing this already or is it all reefer madness?why is the game falling apart already?.
    Is this how you expected things to go in the beta?

It all seems to me like they are not ready with this game, we should all be testing vehicle physics right now IMO.

I am so done with the beta right now its not funny

Even BC2 beta was bigger than this which is a worry in its self.

I know its a Beta but did you expect more from BF3's debut?

Re: Its almost at Viral levels, BF3 beta is sucking balls.

That is what happens on any unmoderated forum, fecal matter will flow to the top.
    And the beta has attracted a lot of new people, it doesnt take many trolls to ruin a forum

Comment

Besides having to suffer through another Rush beta (BFBC2), I think they could of saved themselves a lot of trouble if they would just turn PB on. Most of the complaints I'm fielding from friends and clan mates is from blatant hackers who are shooting through the map.

Comment

I've yet to play the BETA, but I heard from certain sources that the version of the BETA is an older one that DICE couldn't release due to certain delays and that they've fixed many issues since the version you're currently playing.

Comment

Updating now.

Yes tons of hacks or shooting thru rocks and walls without PB.

If they dont do something soon it will destroy them i think.

Comment

Isn´t that what happens when you throw out a somewhat scientifical task to the masses. The majority of the players look at this as an early access to the game and not as a test version.
            And the result is a lot of crap hitting the forums as everybody is shouting louder and louder to be heard. Kind of hard in writing but putting in a lot of swearing and only writing in Caps helps, we all know that.
            I know its is kind of hard but they should have made the selection by age that way they could avoid the COD kids who just wanted to play the game.

Comment

to be honest i don't think I've seen but a 2% ratio on useful to troll threads on the battleog forum, it's a total joke......I stopped bothering reading them because of all the damn trolls and the fact that there's absolutely no control over there in the form of moderation. If there's one thing they have managed to attract more of it's asshats, kids and trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                1) It all seems to me like they are not ready with this game, we should all be testing vehicle physics right now IMO.

2) Even BC2 beta was bigger than this which is a worry in its self.

3) I know its a Beta but did you expect more from BF3's debut?
                1) Sorry but no. If you managed to play Caspian Border you would have seen that the map runs like a dream compared to Op Metro. The vehicles had no issues that I could see.

2) Who Cares. Why would Dice show their hand and give the Beta the biggest map they had? We would all play it and be disappointed when the other maps were released since they didn't compare.

3) BF3 hasn't debut until Oct 25th / Oct 28th. Judge it then and only Then.

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                I've yet to play the BETA, but I heard from certain sources that the version of the BETA is an older one that DICE couldn't release due to certain delays and that they've fixed many issues since the version you're currently playing.
                It plays like a pre-Alpha build.

However you are correct, the current bugs and issues that have been found an reported have been fixed in the Retail build. Since the Beta was released so late in the month, they're having to just fix the Retail version instead of rolling out patches for the beta, if this was released say 2 weeks earlier they might have been able to update the beta build.

Originally posted by RangerXML
                Besides having to suffer through another Rush beta (BFBC2), I think they could of saved themselves a lot of trouble if they would just turn PB on. Most of the complaints I'm fielding from friends and clan mates is from blatant hackers who are shooting through the map.
                There are glitches, where people are invisible, only their head showing up as if they were in the map. Ive seen a screenshot of a well known hacking site who have already got a working wall hack. As for PB I think that would cause more issues for users, if they haven't got it finished yet.

Originally posted by .:DoA:.Power
                to be honest i don't think I've seen but a 2% ratio on useful to troll threads on the battleog forum, it's a total joke......I stopped bothering reading them because of all the damn trolls and the fact that there's absolutely no control over there in the form a moderation. If there's one thing they have manged to attract more of it's asshats, kids and trolls.
                They wanted to test to the mass's instead of a Closed group of Dedicated Testers. Perhaps they will learn their lesson from this.

-

If you don't like Op Metro then don't play the Beta its that simple.

Some people are actually trying to find new bugs other than the ones already reported.

Comment

Man Rambo, are you serious on these posts? Simple logic and past experience on the internet should tell you that griefers flood every complaint on forums, regardless of the issue.

There are posts complaining that weapons are too weak and others saying they are too strong. Another post wants a list of changes and if you go down the list, it would turn BF3 into an exact BF2 replica. And everyone thinks everyone hacks. I was accused of it with a 13/9 KDR in a round and their reasoning is because I was always killing them. Flat out told me that.

If we went by forum posts, MW3 is sucking balls right now too, and it doesnt have any news or a beta.

Do you have any numbers to back up your claim that the BC2 beta was bigger than the BF3?

Looking at the hundreds of full servers at every point of the day/evening, it seems rather populated to me and successful.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah Ram, I cannot for the life of me seem to join a server sometimes. Though when I actually manage to find a server that doesn't fill up, the game doesn't start up.

Don't fall into the vocal minority. Yes, its good to have criticisms, but use those criticisms for what they are worth. When you get all shouty and try to shoot down all possibility of it being good, that opinion loses its worth. I understand its not 100% what you want, but I don't think sensationalist methods are a good way to go about things. Its one thing that absolutely pisses me off about the escapist. I thought, no, KNOW that TGN is above that. Dice CAN listen, but when we don't give them a chance to, whats the point?

Comment

This sort of thing has happend for practically every BF game. I remeber when BFV was released (back in the day before open Beta's), I couldnt play the game untill it was patched. At least most of the crap is found before its released and people have piad for it. Any BF vet knows that the games are always release with bits still wrong.

Comment

I would not go as far as saying the BETA sucks balls, it has its downs and it is a beta, it is just some of the decisions that they made. I'm going to be joining some friends after the beta in BFBC2 since it is very similar to BF3 to get out game on, but staying away from Rush mode.

Comment

I swear to God Almighty i am extremely pissed off at these as Stevo had it Vocal Minority. Its the MW2 thing all over again, they will bitch, whine, complain then buy the game and play it.

The beta is looking very nice for me right now, as a matter of fact the only bug i am seem to be running into is the flicker, but other than that and the beta being rush op metro i am having a blast. i always am able to get into a game and quick, through matchmaking. server browser is always full, matchmaking seems to get the job done. And that's another thing, its full! stupid haters saying they will cancel their pre orders and not buy the game...yeah right i bet you they are still playing the beta as i type this.

Whatever, games are always released with errors, but hence the patches afterwards, and i have always enjoyed bf games since the very start, omaha beach and el alamein.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                            i always am able to get into a game and quick, through matchmaking. server browser is always full, matchmaking seems to get the job done.
                            Just enable the filter and set "Free Slots" to 5+

Comment

Well I'm having a great time in the beta. Lots of problems and bugs, but I still play it daily.
                              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                              X