EOD Bot PWNS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOD Bot PWNS!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

i enjoyed, looks like i will be playing with this bot way too much when final release hits the shores!

Re: EOD Bot PWNS!

i finally saw it in game yesterday. It went to arm console A and was trying to hide to torch anyone trying to disarm, but i shot it thanks to seeing that video earlier. If i hadn't, i might have just stared at it.

I also saw the UAV. That thing is LOUD, it sounds like a weed whacker. lol

Comment

Yeah, they are funny looking. Ive killed two of them heading toward something.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

EOD bot action from BF3 Beta (pc). So you are about to see:-cardboard box camouflaged action, taught by Solid Snake himself.-C4 surprises for disarmers-roadk...

is pretty hilarious

Comment

That video was great! I cant believ how many people just ignored it like it was suppose to be there.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The roadkill was hilarious.
            The new nickname for wookies is going to be "speedbumps"

Comment

WALL-E deserves a medal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                After seeing that video, I helped out my engineering friends by throwing medic boxes on the EOD boxes. What happened in that video was what happened exactly.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

yeh me and a friend did the C4 thing tonight, had him going around with an ammo box for a bit ha

nabbed one off a dead engineer and burned through a recon, he tried to shoot me with the handgun, but to no avail wahahaha

Comment

LOL, watching it fly across the map after setting off the C4 is awesome too. These little things are going to be evil. I wonder if they can be resupplied, if it's one per spawn, what? They'd also be great for scouting out area ahead of your squad. Send out the bot and see where the defenders are.

Comment

nah they can be resupplied, endless eod bot hordes

Comment

If I can figure it out, I'm modding the sound files to make that thing sound like Wall-E.

Comment

This is wierd because it says the bot is not availible in beta. In my stats profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                            This is wierd because it says the bot is not availible in beta. In my stats profile.
                            My stat profile says its available, only the Mortar, SOFLAM and MAV are flagged as disabled

Comment

pretty nice video Chris cant wiat to unlock this thing either beta of final game

Comment

Working...
                              X