Battlelog avatar change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelog avatar change

OK, so I was playing around in Battlelog to figure out the ins and outs and I wanted to know how to change your avatar. Do I need to create that Gravatar account to do this?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Battlelog avatar change

I was looking yesterday as well and i couldn't figure it out. I just wanted a different standard picture but it seems you have to use that gravatar thing and so i couldnt be bothered.

Comment

Yes, they use http://en.gravatar.com/
      Once you have an account, you can register a number of email adresses with it. Forums that use gravatar will then check if your email is registered there, and retrieve your avatar.

Comment

What Vreki said. For Battlelog, it doesn't matter what e-mail address you use. Just make sure that whichever one you register for Gravatar with is the one you put in the box on your profile.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Personally, I kind of like it. I've used the same avatar, everywhere that would let me, for the last 10yrs. Having it uploaded one place is simple. If the site disappears, I can still go back to uploading it the old fashioned way. Although I do need to figure out where exactly in the Muppet Show my pic came from and make a higher res version. Kermit's little 100x100 pixel image doesn't scale as well as it used to.

Comment

yeh just set it up through Gravatar, wasn't that hard to do, might take a few mins to refresh and update once you uploaded, but by beloved keyboard cat is there lolling in everyones faces as they look at my soldier

Comment

Working...
            X