Reviving and deaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviving and deaths

I haven't noticed this, because i haven't been revived that much while checking my KD ratio. But is BF3 like BC2, when it comes to deaths? Meaning if you are taken down and revived, you still get a death added to your KD ratio.

Re: Reviving and deaths

I thought the flames from that discussion were visible globally, but apparently not
    If you get downed you stay downed, but the same goes for those you kill, so....

Comment

Yes you do. I prefer it this way. If someone gets a kill, someone has to get a death.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I prefer the BF2 way , If you killed someone and they got revived, you still got a kill and they did not get a death.

Comment

Ummmmm, Demize mentioned in a tweet that if you were revived and you accepted, the death did not count but the killer got the kill, like in BF2.

I will go digging for that, but it was a very long time ago.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

He said it would not return a death in the final game, but it will in the beta.

@Demize99 Does being killed and revived count as a death?
            @adiacente As of yesterday, no. It'll be in the final game but not the beta.
            @Demize99 So eventually reviving won't affect the death count, correct?
            @adiacente Correct.
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
              He said it would not return a death in the final game, but it will in the beta.

@Demize99 Does being killed and revived count as a death?
              @adiacente As of yesterday, no. It'll be in the final game but not the beta.
              @Demize99 So eventually reviving won't affect the death count, correct?
              @adiacente Correct.
              Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
              X