My thoughts on BF3 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My thoughts on BF3 Beta

What rank are you to unlock that, or is that a class unlock?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      What rank are you to unlock that, or is that a class unlock?
      IR is a 100 kills with the 870, the M320 is 41000 assault points.
      And then you have to unlock flechette and smoke for the GL, but I have them both now with only 24 M320 kills.

Comment

Unlocking smoke changes the whole game. I don't understand how people aren't using it, espeically since people are complaining about attackers having it tough in the first two stages of the map. You even get 4 canisters by defualt, in bad company 2, I used the extra grenade spec to get 4. Yeah here I don't have Ammo to reload the smoke, but I get 4, and they are big clouds. Yes you lose the Med pack, but it makes taking the objectives, and just pushing into areas a lot easier.

I liked metro somewhat before, now I enjoy it as much as any of the good bad company rush maps.

Comment

I dont think many have unlocked the GL, I see practially no grenade spam.
          And we know from BC2 that only a small fraction of those with a GL will use smoke.

Comment

I think smoke is the most useful and the most underused item in any battlefield game. no weapon or game element gives you the ability to crush the enemies frames per second like smoke!!!

Comment

Smoke launcher kills are better than knife kills

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                I dont think many have unlocked the GL, I see practially no grenade spam.
                And we know from BC2 that only a small fraction of those with a GL will use smoke.
                I've had it for a while but I just don't see it as being useful enough to replace my medic pack. I admittedly used it a lot in BC2 to get easy kills since the bullet damage was so low, but that isn't necessary in Bf3.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                X