Operation Metro is kinda boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Metro is kinda boring

Its challenging, but.....yawn. I know beta is what it is, and they are testing infantry play. But its not my thing. I want vehicles.

Re: Operation Metro is kinda boring

Yeah, you and 3 million others trying to break into the Caspain beta.

I am still surprised they took the APC out.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

It felt better in the alpha.

Comment

Its more teamwork based now as opposed to rolling up in a APC and blasting anything that moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          Its more teamwork based now as opposed to rolling up in a APC and blasting anything that moves.
          Thats funny, I have the opposite experience.
          To me it looks like people are scattered all over the map now that they no longer need to move with the APC or defend against it.

Comment

Yeah I don't have much fun playing Metro, I think even Nelson Bay or Valdez were better maps.

Comment

Even if I were in a clan, on teamspeak, and used teamwork to defend (or attack) the objectives, after playing the map a dozen times, it gets kinda drab. Being infantry only, it just seems like COD or any other military shooter.

Again, I know it's just a beta, and Dice is trying to figure out the bugs. I guess my point is that I guess I'll wait for the final product. At least I know my system can play it on high.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                The only teamwork I say in the alpha was when the APC was moving up with the team and helping protect the objective sites.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                X