5 minutes of jets doing jet stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 minutes of jets doing jet stuff

From Caspian border leak. Now before you BF2 vet pilots start, it's not a super leet omg fantastic dogfighting with eyes blindfolded; it's just jets, flown by noobs. Posted for people wondering about this, by the way, password for Caspian border leaked again by Zhinto and it's good until 18:00 CET - sexyelevator

Re: 5 minutes of jets doing jet stuff

no nose cam view? I kinda prefer it that way though, definitely helps balance out the jets from seeing everything going on down below.

Comment

awesome, cant wait to be shooting them down with my stinger lols

Comment

why was it so jumpy? At certain points, the jet was jumping back and forth...

Comment

Lag I would assume. The servers are really laggy, especially the Caspian ones.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Am I the only one already hating the "Be Advised"?

Comment

No, it's very irritating. I thought the VO guy said they were limiting the use of "be advised"

Comment

It's either that or "enemy infantry spotted" ....

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                  Lag I would assume. The servers are really laggy, especially the Caspian ones.

less than 1 core of a servers CPU.....that's all they are gonna give this game on the server side and it wont be enough...........could be a complete disaster on even larger maps because I'm sorry but this caspian map still feels small compared to any other BF game....it's got to only be about 1/3 the size of gazala on the ground.

Comment

Caspian is huge dude

the space you get in the jet is MASSIVE for starters, you can fly out so far, stingers etc only have a range, in terms of height, of about 750 as well

and the map is suprisingly large and spacious when on the ground

I still hope for an even bigger map with oodles of empty ground, but Caspian has plenty of room imo

Comment

Well, in this footage then, the guy is just flying around in a limited space. Kinda reminded me of Daqing Oilfields (minus the huge oil drums) as far as size. I'm hoping its larger than that.

Comment

I've heard the Jets/Helicopters kinda have gimped BC2ish properties. I mean I don't really want BF2 chopper handling back, but they need to get rid of the auto-pilot flying boat feel the choppers have. The things are going to be worthless death traps.

Comment

I hope there is an option to turn off the sound of that guy furiously masturbating in the cockpit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                            I've heard the Jets/Helicopters kinda have gimped BC2ish properties. I mean I don't really want BF2 chopper handling back, but they need to get rid of the auto-pilot flying boat feel the choppers have. The things are going to be worthless death traps.
                            the helicopters I feel are somewhat between BC2 and BF2

can't complain about the jets though, you do have to unlock stuff for them to actually be useful but otherwise fine imo

Comment

Originally posted by Elder
                              I hope there is an option to turn off the sound of that guy furiously masturbating in the cockpit.
                              I knew I recognized that sound, but I just couldn't put my finger/hand on it.

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                              the helicopters I feel are somewhat between BC2 and BF2
                              That's what I think too. I didn't get to fly them very much, and I crashed shortly after both times (I was trying to see what maneuvers I could do). They are much more maneuverable than BC2, but not to the extent of BF2.

Demize did say they used the flight physics from BF2142, and I would say he was telling the truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X