Looks like Gun Club members will get a special 1911 unlock for BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Gun Club members will get a special 1911 unlock for BF3

I really really hate all this special unlocks and exclusive content crap, but hey I'm already a member (initially for the M24 in MoH).

Re: Looks like Gun Club members will get a special 1911 unlock for BF3

Best. Pistol. Ever.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Maybe I missed something, but it says it will UNLOCK the pistol, not give you something no one else has.

Or do you mean by special unlock as something being unlocked early?

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Registered Battlefield veterans get the pistol, too

enterbf3.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, enterbf3.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

I can't wait until the Veteran program starts dinging you for not having the console versions.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
            I can't wait until the Veteran program starts dinging you for not having the console versions.
            fuck, dont give them ideas

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
              it does already.......you need the original xbox battlefield modern combat and the ps3 and xbox360 versions of bad company and BF1943 to get the full rank of 8......or just do a live chat with support..........lol

Comment

Hey FMJ, where did you get the "Current Veteran Status" sig from?

Comment

just used ms paint and took a screen shot from the BF veterans page and cropped it.

Comment

That is my all-time favorite weapon. I really hope it''s a very deadly weapon in this game.

They should have double stack magazines. I don't know of any military or law enforcement unit that would limit themselves to 7 rounds when you can have 14 +1.

Kimber ICQB is what some Marines use IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                    X