One more video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One more video!

Even though that was singleplayer... Dice still owe me a new pair of pants.

Hell, you should have seen me (well, shouldn't have really) when caspian border was released. The next 3 people needed a change of clothes too.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Yeah, I see what you mean. Unfortunatly this has been true since 2005, maybe even longer.

Crunch
      I thought the AI in Crysis was pretty good. It was really neat that they had different threat levels, and would hunt you down in groups, or they'd blind fire in your area when you went cloaked. Crysis and Crysis Warhead are the best two games I've ever played. I don't like Crysis 2's story at all but I think it's MP is what the first Crysis' should have been.

That being said, there are games that have decent AI. Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway is good. ArmA II has good AI if you can micromanage them well. I can type really fast so I can get them to do whatever I want pretty much. I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

I'd like to see developers start getting creative with their single players. Everything is about shock to bring about awe but eventually nothing surprises you anymore.

Whatever I can't make this sound the way I want so I'm quitting here. Bring on BF3's MP, but the SP can take a back seat.

Comment

I think the new Dues Ex has an amazing singleplayer, though the subject matter(human augmentation and all that) is something Im very interested in so that may have something to do with it.

Comment

mortar for the win......now it's time to go mortar some Germans.............I mean play some FH2.

Comment

I don't care about the intelligence of the AI. Single player is fun for a play-through when not playing multiplayer. If the game was more single-player focused, I would be more worried.
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

i just can't wait, good thing bfbc2 is filling the gap

Comment

Working...
              X