No announcement yet.

Call of Duty Elite website posted a hand chart for the free and pay services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Elite website posted a hand chart for the free and pay services

Season 3 brings new Multiplayer maps and modes, the next Zombies story mission, new weapons and operators, and more in the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 (2023) FPS game. Play on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Battle.net, or STEAM. 

Looking good, still hoping to get the Hardened Edition for PC, but if history is any indicator I'll have to wait for the Elite year purchase to be available. One of the key things to point out, Elite players get the DLC served up monthly.

Re: Call of Duty Elite website posted a hand chart for the free and pay services

20 pieces of DLC? Talk about milking
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Re: Call of Duty Elite website posted a hand chart for the free and pay services

This isn't confirmed, but from the Elite presentation during the multiplayer reveal it sounded like regular players would get the DLC in packs and Elite would get them incremental on a monthly bases.

Comment

Interesting, but hard to say if its worth the money before you see the DLC.
        Is it a way to keep the game fresh, or are they relasing a stripped down version of the game to sell DLC that should be included for free?

I dont know what I would do if this was offered for BF3.

Comment

Even if it means on map a month, $50 for one year of maps (and wouldn't mind bonus classic maps). That is if we even get Elite on the PC (read my other post).

Comment

Working...
          X