Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is MYIs planning on having a BF3 server on day one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MYIs planning on having a BF3 server on day one?

I know the BFBC2 server didn't work out to well. So with that being said is MyIs planning on having a BF3 server up and running on day one for us to play on? If so what BF3 game type would you like to see them host?

Re: Is MYIs planning on having a BF3 server on day one?

I would love to see an all-maps-all-modes server. But if thats not possible then a 64 player conquest all maps server

Comment

Conquest. All maps.

All other game modes ain't Battlefield.

Comment

12 player TDM! Op. Metro only, of course.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

hope that was you being sarcastic xD

Comment

hopes you meant sarcastic.

Ironic is forgetting that it had to be in hardcore IO mode as well.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ideally, all modes, 64 players, 2 out of three best, 300 tickets in conquest, 150 on rush. After we find out wich maps are the most fun then stick to a rotation of the fun maps.

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
                Conquest. All maps.

All other game modes ain't Battlefield.
                Oh god, because Rush is no fun at all right? How dare them put in a fun game mode that needs a different set of skills to win? the only mode I don't really like is squad rush as it feels redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                  Oh god, because Rush is no fun at all right? How dare them put in a fun game mode that needs a different set of skills to win? the only mode I don't really like is squad rush as it feels redundant.
                  I don't find it very fun. I don't like how they force the linear game.
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                    I don't find it very fun. I don't like how they force the linear game.
                    Well if you don't like it; I understand that. But that's the whole point; it's linear because it's NOT conquest, what would the point be if Rush was the same as Conquest?

I like it because of that, it's more focused and frantic and it requires a different approach to complete the objectives.

Basically in conquest, you choose wether or not to stay and defend a position, you can capture and go away and recapture. On Rush you have to go capture (plant) and stay. I'd like to see a timed base rush insted of tickets so attackers get unlimited respawns too; like having a 15 minute time limit, each successful crate only gives you back 3 minutes.

Comment

thanks for the correction crunch!

Also i love conquest and i am sure it will be my first choice when playing with friends, to have freedom to teamwork and do whatever we please, still i would like all modes to be in, atleast in the beggining so that i could try them. Different modes allow for the game not to get boring so fast, and i also want them because i am looking forward to "eat" all of what i have paid for

Comment

One Conquest mode to open the day one! heheh

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                          It isn't fun.

Is camping really a skill ? that is all the defenders have to do to win.

Regardless of being Fun or not is Irrelevant. The game Mode isn't Battlefield. Battlefield is all about the High player number and vehicle warfare. both are limited in Rush and Operation Metro only had one vehicle.

Conquest all the way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
                            It isn't fun.

Is camping really a skill ? that is all the defenders have to do to win.

Regardless of being Fun or not is Irrelevant. The game Mode isn't Battlefield. Battlefield is all about the High player number and vehicle warfare. both are limited in Rush and Operation Metro only had one vehicle.

Conquest all the way for me.
                            To each is own but I am glad DICE introduced different game modes as it gives players a choice. Because you have to admit, conquest does get old after a while. Would be cool if you could run a mixed server. I think you were able to do that in BC2. Can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                              To each is own but I am glad DICE introduced different game modes as it gives players a choice. Because you have to admit, conquest does get old after a while. Would be cool if you could run a mixed server. I think you were able to do that in BC2. Can't remember.
                              yes you were, i have been to servers like that

Comment

Working...
                              X