Battlefield 3 combo deal - today only on Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 combo deal - today only on Origin

First 2000 #BF3 PC download pre-orders on Origin through this link get Mass Effect 2 free. Today only
    $59.99*, includes:
    • Battlefield 3 Limited Edition
    • Mass Effect 2 PC download
    • Open Beta for Battlefield 3
    • Battlefield 3™: Physical Warfare Pack
    • BF3: Back to Karkand Expansion Pack
    • Battlefield Play4Free Items (870 Shotgun and Beret)

source: http://twitter.com/#!/Battlefield
    * tax not included

Offer expires August 23, 2011. Bonus PC Digital Download title selected by Electronic Arts. Discount is valid only on new purchases from Origin at www.origin.com. Valid only in the U.S. and Canada. Cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Re: Battlefield 3 combo deal - today only on Origin

thanks people from US and CANADA. All the motherf'in exclusive crap has been offered to you, if they want some more preorders why not also offer bonuses to people from EU?

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
      thanks people from US and CANADA. All the motherf'in exclusive crap has been offered to you, if they want some more preorders why not also offer bonuses to people from EU?
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

For some reason I feel that I've just been duped to pay $60.

Comment

Comment

One day America and Canada is going to need Europe because of some great Northern/Southern hemisphere war and Europe will go, "Remember when we wanted deals on our games?"

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

wait, wasn't this game created in Europe? oh the irony.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Suddenly find myself not really wanting to play Mass Effect 2. Heck, I'm not excited by the first one. Should have waited until they boundle with Crysis 2.

Comment

I believe if you already pre ordered on Origin that you get a free game. I know I got an email about it. Deadspace 2, Massive Effect 2 and some other game that you get to choose from.

Comment

Chatted with support since I already owned BF3, they just added to my account.

Comment

Bump: They are running the offer again, this time just for Dead Space 2. : http://twitter.com/#!/Battlefield/st...53221414764545

It doesn't state it outright that it is US only, but the EU sites doesn't show the offer.
                      However: I had a chat with Origin support, refereed the offer and said that I had preorderd but didn't receive the bonus game?
                      And then they added it to my account

Comment

saw this one today $36 for the limited edition, no code or anything needed, figured I'd post it here since this was the active deal thread.

buygamecdkeys.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, buygamecdkeys.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

origin does not have region restrictions like steam so you can use an activation code from anywhere in the world. doesn't look like you get any preorder goodies or early beta though.

Comment

Working...
                        X