BF3 videos here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 videos here.

I lost track of the other videos thread, so I thought we might use this one to post all the videos you find around the internet ... youtube...

This one shows some customization

Awesome incoming fire sound 0:20

Getting stabbed will scare me sometimes

Post what you find!

Re: BF3 videos here.

OMG, the stab one IS scary! I like how he was being all sneaky and "Im a sniper, Im a sniper" and then someone with a machette and a hockey mask stabbed him.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

check this channel. its only originals http://www.youtube.com/user/YourGamingTeam

Comment

Pretty nice video although ( i do know it's still alpha version) i think the vaulting animation (from a third person perspective, not the first person) could look better. I also would have liked to see the dolphin diving from more up close. In general it looks really HAWT. and you can also get to see c4 gameplay and some more destructible walls that i did not know they were destructible!

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx

Pretty nice video although ( i do know it's still alpha version) i think the vaulting animation (from a third person perspective, not the first person) could look better.
          I actually disagree. I think the first person vault could look better. Third person I think it looks pretty sweet.

Comment

Yep, glad to see the alpha testing is in good hands. It does explain why there are so many issues in the beta testing

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I think both the vaults could look better. In the first person, I think the legs need to swing out more. The vault itself in the third person is fine, but afterwards, the player seems to glide forward, which should be fixed.

The animations all look great though, and I believe they were even one of the things that were toned down for the alpha. They are using the EA sports animation technology aren't they?
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Yeah that 'boost' after the vault sould be worked on.

Yup EA sports is the animation tech, FIFA most of all.

Comment

Thanks for all the videos guys!

I have to say I hate the menu's! Ugly console menu's...YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they overhaul it because it is truly horrible. The only nice point was the 3d image of your character but that was about it. BF2's menu felt like it was designed for PC, for access for a mouse, with small points with tabs, however, BF3 looks entirely made for a controller, without a doubt! Oddly, BC2 menu is better than BF3(alpha), which is sad. Am I the only one seeing this?
                  PSN: Xclusiveitalian
                  Steam: Stryker
                  Origin: Xclusiveitalian
                  Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

This is definitely a weapon I'll be using A LOT.

Every time I see a new video, the audio really impresses me.

^^Scope-less Bolt Action Sniper!!

Comment

I always a fan of the G36 weapons in BF2. Especially the LMG version. G36e?

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
                        I always a fan of the G36 weapons in BF2.
                        To be honest i believe everyone were xD

Comment

The LMG is the MG36.

I also will be using the G36C a lot. It's my favorite weapon.
                          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                            Thanks for all the videos guys!

I have to say I hate the menu's! Ugly console menu's...YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they overhaul it because it is truly horrible. The only nice point was the 3d image of your character but that was about it. BF2's menu felt like it was designed for PC, for access for a mouse, with small points with tabs, however, BF3 looks entirely made for a controller, without a doubt! Oddly, BC2 menu is better than BF3(alpha), which is sad. Am I the only one seeing this?
                            I think I'm positive only you see this.

the "consolized" part of it, the menues are barely functional because of design, it should show translucid blueprints of gadgets to the left and right of your highlighted option.
                            I dont like having to memorize exactly where stuff is, specially not when you are sometimes pressed for time before respawning.

BC2 menu allowed you to easily locate weapons and gadgets; but it was very ugly.

New interface looks kickass, but lacks functionality. I would not call it console trash, it's just bad design or alpha design, it has to go.

I think drop down menues would work better than side scrolling menues; there is a lot of screen space unused when customizing, you should have more control over your soldier looks. again, hoping this is an alpha issue but not crossing my fingers.

The HUG is awesome tough, informative yet not as intrusive as BF2 or 2142 I don't really need to see who killed who with what taking up a quarter of my screen, relegating it to the top right corner is fine.
                            I personally like the map where it is, and the soldier data on the bottom right corner; that's far more important than the map and sight naturally rests there.

I don't care much for the looks of the server browser as long as they manage to finally make a working one on launch.

Comment

Working...
                            X