Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can we register our game names?Alpha keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can we register our game names?Alpha keys?

A lot of people are all over this even before the game is out so you can get your favorite game name.When do you think accounts will be available?1 month before release.?2 weeks?1 week?

Also how many maps do you think it will be shipped with?8 maps+5 classic maps DLC pack?

Could we be total BF once more for a week so we can get some beta keys handed out again?hehe:weesmile:

Who has access to the alpha?

Re: When can we register our game names?Alpha keys?

Originally posted by Rambo
    A lot of people are all over this even before the game is out so you can get your favorite game name.When do you think accounts will be available?1 month before release.?2 weeks?1 week?
    No idea on this

Also how many maps do you think it will be shipped with?8 maps+5 classic maps DLC pack?
    Around that yeah, although i would like it to ship with a lot of maps like bf2 did ( i think around 12?)

Could we be total BF once more for a week so we can get some beta keys handed out again?hehe:weesmile:
    That would be lovely... I think i might be going crazy because of this i'm checking the forum, youtube and my e.mail every 5 minutes xD

Who has access to the alpha?
    Not me as you might know by now

Comment

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

haha mauled by anteaters

Comment

well now that i think about it, it would be pretty awesome if you managed to name your soldier Rambo in bf3.

Comment

Working...
          X