Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimum requirements for BF3 Alpha released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minimum requirements for BF3 Alpha released.

Am so happy I upgraded to an i7... Cant wait for monday hopefully to get my 6870...

Comment

I'm playing on a E8500, 3go and 9800GT and it's fluild enough (in low of course). I don't know if a core 2 duo is enough for the big map, but it's enough for the one in the alpha. Of course if you want all the eye-candy = quad core.

Comment

yeah but it's still a kick-ass processor, duo 3.16ghz while mine is duo 2.66

Comment

DICE has posted on its official blog of Battlefield, a series of questions and answers designed to dispel the doubts that afflict many people eager to try the multiplayer version of Alpha and Beta of Battlefield 3. First Multiplayer Alpha test version, of which you can find a comprehensive analysis in our article , was released in June edition Personal Computer by invitation only to developers, and to certain registered users to Origin and meeting minimum requirements (writing the newsletter , a value equal to or greater than veteran level 3 verified under My Soldier-> Veteran logging in to the official website ). Now it is open to all enrolled ORIGIN! Just log in , accept the Terms of Service, redeem code on the ORIGIN Trial download and install the Alpha PC.

Anybody else with an origin account; try to get in.

Comment

Working...
          X