TO ALL CONQUEST GAME PLAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO ALL CONQUEST GAME PLAYERS

I was just wondering how many of you, that play conquest, try to earn squad member pins in every game.
    I can earn upto 5 or 6 squad member pins in a good game, and at 220 points for each pin, they are well worth getting in each game.
    I have a total of 1320 squad member pins to date .Thats 290400 points,just for remembering what order to call the flags up.
    When players join our squad they dont seem to understand what we are trying to achieve and just call up what flag they are going to next,rather than an attack or defend.
    After looking on the leader board of the top players and players on the leader board around me,the most squad member pins i found another player to have was 60.
    So my question is do players understand the squad member pins and how many have you got.
    You could be missing out on alot of points.

Re: TO ALL CONQUEST GAME PLAYERS

Yeah, I play conquest and though I am level 50, try to point out the objectives. Its a shame that most people though run off and the game itself is flawed and the Q does not always work. It was a bug pointed out back in beta, but like many of them, did not get fixed.

But anyway, usually when I play, I tend to be the only one using it. A lot of times I will capture a flag and then shoot it across to where another of my squad is capturing so that they may get the pin as well.

As for numbers, I have 264. Conquest is not the only game I play though.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Defend pin is tougher to get; I just gave up on the damn thing anyways.

Comment

The system order doesn't work well without a squad leader.
        The same in BF2142 worked because the SL was the only one you could span on, and also the one who could assign orders. Combined with 50% larger squads that gave you a good chance of getting at least a couple of squad-mates to follow an order. There was nice bonuses to be had too.

But your squad in BC2 is just a bunch of individual spawnpoints scattered all over the map, each with their own goals. And if you see someone assign a target, it is most likely because they tried to spot someone too close to the flag.

I hope this will be better in BF3, but I fear that the smaller squad sizes will hurt a lot.

Comment

the 10 pts extra for attacking the selected flag isn't enough imo.
          i mean you can get 20 pts per motion ball assists.

Comment

well its 10 points on top of the kill but not only kills; you get the order assist from kill assists, suuply, heals, revives, spots adn everything else; so those ten points start accumulating fast.

The thing is unless you are playing with friends or a very good team of people that know how this work; you are not going to get it.

Comment

You're right. I play most of the time in Rush but I've done a lot of games in conquest and I earned this pin only 6 times. But nvermind, I prefer concentrate on winning the Conquest Winner Pin than farming during the game

Comment

I play conquest all the time, except that my squad tend to run like headless chickens and do their own things.

Comment

Working...
                X