Battlelog screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelog screenshots

This website: http://battlefieldo.com/battleblog-3...-of-battlelog/ has screenshots form the BF3 Battlelog system
    They claim that the source it the german version of BattleBlog 3

Re: Battlelog screenshots

So it's like we had with BF2142... only this time it works and it looks like facebook?

Comment

That's exactly what I though. Looks good.

Comment

Yes. It seems to be a bit larger than the 2142. Suppose to have chat as well as a way to connect to the game with friends and some type of ability to create "platoons". I guess that would be groups of friends.

Also, the stats are suppose to be real-time.

With all that said, I know some devs said they are/have redoing/redone the backend for BF3, I hope thats very true with all this polling that would have to occur for every user and server online.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Another thing I noticed is one of the friends in the third screenshot, is an Xbox player.

Crunch

Comment

Well either it is from an Xbox screenshot or it is cross platform like Portal 2 or maybe something like that.

Comment

The Battlelog could be cross platform as its a website. That makes sense. Im kinda surprised though because dont they usually put that IN the game itself for console?

Of course, make it on a website and you cover all platforms in one swoop.

Crunch

Comment

Nope, you don't have acces to this kindo f statistics in no current FPS for console; or I haven't played any that does.

You get some way to compare yourself to friends on your friendlist, but not any player; the xbox GUI allows you to send messages to guys you are currently playing with but that's outside of the game.

Anyways, I'm waiting before the inevitable "they want to bring down fansites!" and "EA is evil!".

Comment

Just ocurred to me; that crossplatform stat comparison can't be done on the fly even currently, not form a single source anyways and possible hypothesis: you can play crossplatform in 24 player maps? Would be neat if you could.

Comment

Working...
                  X