X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD vs Battlefield

Re: COD vs Battlefield

Haha that's awesome!

Stop comparing the games. Apples and Oranges.

Comment

You mean Rotten apples and Well ripened oranges?

Comment

nice. how can they even say cod is more realistic lol? battlefield clearly wins although the battlefield rapper wasnt quite as good.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
          nice. how can they even say cod is more realistic lol? battlefield clearly wins although the battlefield rapper wasnt quite as good.
          For one thing you cant headbutt a 120 mm shell and come out alive ;-)

I cant watch it due to a severe Rap allergy, but discussing which of the games is most realistic is pointless, since they both try to emulate movies and not wars.
          BF is of course the best, but I dont care if it has 2,64% realism versus CODs 2,04%

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
            For one thing you cant headbutt a 120 mm shell and come out alive ;-)

I cant watch it due to a severe Rap allergy, but discussing which of the games is most realistic is pointless, since they both try to emulate movies and not wars.
            BF is of course the best, but I dont care if it has 2,64% realism versus CODs 2,04%
            very good point , very good point!

Comment

Hopefully you don't mean "Bad Company is of course the best", do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                Hopefully you don't mean "Bad Company is of course the best", do you?
                Better than COD certainly, and in some ways better than BF2.

Comment

I think the rap thing is "cute", but thats about it. I disagree with what both of them had to say about the games and felt that neither of them have truly played them, which they may have, which shows how off the mark I think they are.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

CODdlefield is BC2, but it remains to be seen how much COD elements BF3 will have, and MW3 might take on some of BF elements like vehicles so it seems like both franchises could be more and more like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      I think the rap thing is "cute", but thats about it. I disagree with what both of them had to say about the games and felt that neither of them have truly played them, which they may have, which shows how off the mark I think they are.

Crunch
                      After exposing myself to the rap, I will have to say that I don't think they are that far off the mark. Not the least because they actually say very little about the games
                      The way I hear it they set BF up as teamwork and combined arms on large maps, while COD is run-n-gun on small maps. And thats a pretty accurate description.
                      The guns for cash part in BF is debatable, but it is EAs own fault for slamming the BF label on BF:Heroes and BF:Play4Free.

Funny enough, the SP part of COD has always stuck me as much more in style with the MP of Battlefield than of COD. I was very disappointed when I finished COD4s singleplayer and started playing MP. It was a completely different game.

Comment

After exposing myself to the rap, I will have to say that I don't think they are that far off the mark. Not the least because they actually say very little about the games
                        The way I hear it they set BF up as teamwork and combined arms on large maps, while COD is run-n-gun on small maps. And thats a pretty accurate description.
                        The guns for cash part in BF is debatable, but it is EAs own fault for slamming the BF label on BF:Heroes and BF:Play4Free.

Funny enough, the SP part of COD has always stuck me as much more in style with the MP of Battlefield than of COD. I was very disappointed when I finished COD4s singleplayer and started playing MP. It was a completely different game.
                        Im sorry that I exposed you to the rap. The problem I have with it is that they are pointing fingers at each other in the rap about run n gun vs tactics as well as problems with camping, noob tubing, and teamwork vs no teamwork. The thing is that both games have all of that in common and the majority of pub games do not play out how they are rapping it to sound.

Then on top of that they complain about background selling of services, which are not available at this time. The footage also shows two games that are not released, making this rap, to me, seem like leaked footage they were working on once all this comes into effect.

What really tops it off for me though is that all the footage is single player while they are talking about multi player.

I think I would have enjoyed it more if they actually showed footage of the things they were rapping about.

Crunch

Comment

Funny video, though there is nothing good I can say about COD and MW3 it really doesn't have anything impressive... COD:UO was the greatest of the series
                          hands down, after that it kept going downhill...never returned to vehicles until 5 and even than i never could purchase it because it stunk of console garbage! Battlefield 3 looks overall impressive and I feel has a good chance to be game of the year.
                          PSN: Xclusiveitalian
                          Steam: Stryker
                          Origin: Xclusiveitalian
                          Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Why do COD videos always include single player clips to try and compare itself to BF or to boast how great COD is. I find that to be very pathetic and desperate. You cant do none of that $hilt in multiplayer.

Comment

Both sides of this video had single player. There is plenty of videos EA has released showing how awesome Battlefield and Bad Company is and yet nothing like that is possible.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X