No announcement yet.

"Physical Warfare Pack available to all Battlefield 3 players later this year"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Physical Warfare Pack available to all Battlefield 3 players later this year"

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...3-players.aspx

Yup a timed exclusive seems like a fair compromise. At least they are walking this one back. We will see what happens with Steam distribution, but right now it's a victory for community pressure. I didn't see it as a huge advantage, but it would have been a blemish on the game, even if you saw it as minor like me, or as a major issue that would lead to worse in the future.

Re: "Physical Warfare Pack available to all Battlefield 3 players later this year"

So quick question then. If you pre-order (don't have to pay for the Back to Karkand pack), then when do you exactly get the Back to Karkand pack since it isn't day one DLC. Do you get a code to download it when it's available or do you have to go where you pre-ordered to pick it up? Sorry if I'm slow. Haven't done anything stimulating all day lol.

Comment

Re: "Physical Warfare Pack available to all Battlefield 3 players later this year"

DICE bowing to public pressure me thinks.
      Hopefully they backflip on 4 man squads as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
        So quick question then. If you pre-order (don't have to pay for the Back to Karkand pack), then when do you exactly get the Back to Karkand pack since it isn't day one DLC. Do you get a code to download it when it's available or do you have to go where you pre-ordered to pick it up? Sorry if I'm slow. Haven't done anything stimulating all day lol.
        You get it the day of release of the DLC and they have not said how.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Makes me feel a bit better.

Comment

About this Physical Warfare Pack, they said at the moment its only available in the UK?
            I have pre-ordered the game on Origin yesterday, so can I assume I will get it along with the game on Origin?

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
              About this Physical Warfare Pack, they said at the moment its only available in the UK?
              I have pre-ordered the game on Origin yesterday, so can I assume I will get it along with the game on Origin?
              Yes you will.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X