Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition?

Will Battlefield 3: Limited Edition be available for purchase in store(gamestop) on release day with the "back to karkand" expansion pack? I keep hearing about having to pre order it but I didn't have to do that with Shogun's 2 limited edition so I was just wondering?

Re: Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition?

Not sure if it is just an pre order thing or not. You could always call Gamestop and ask them. Plus from my understanding the expansion pack will not be released on the BF3 release date but later on but someone correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

According to Demize, the Limited Edition is Pre-Order ONLY. You will get the Karkand pack from anywhere you legitimately purchased the game as long as you pre-order.

As of now, if you wait until release day or after, you wont get the pack and may have to pay for it.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yea the map pack is free as long as you preorder it.

the problem is the physical warfare pack which might not be available from every vendor.

Comment

Call me old fashion but i have never pre-ordered a game but for BF3 I will, from my local gamestop. If I pre-order it will I be able to pick it up day 1?

Comment

If the game is a big name title then most Gamestops should have a midnight release.

Comment

Working...
            X