Played my first game in years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played my first game in years...

I used to be a BF2 whore and pretty much played for hours each day. Hadn't touched it for nearly two years and decided tonight to load it up as I felt a bit nostalgic after hearing all this BF3 news.

I must say time flew by as I was running around Karkand once more. I did notice however how CRAP the graphics are compared to today's shooters

Aside from the textures, the game is still enjoyable when you squad up with some good team players.

I simply cannot wait for BF3 now...

Re: Played my first game in years...

If they have decent squad mechanics...

Comment

I still play it from time to time. I am still trying to get the war college ribbon and rank up to Colonel.

Comment

I've given up on getting my next rank as it now depends on hours required for chopper, jets etc and being TK'd each time going for a vehicle, still sux balls...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
          I've given up on getting my next rank as it now depends on hours required for chopper, jets etc and being TK'd each time going for a vehicle, still sux balls...
          Hopefully they won't have requirements for ranks like that in BF3. I also hope they don't have made up ranks like in BC2.

Comment

Working...
          X