First BF3 MP Gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First BF3 MP Gameplay

Not so sure what to make of it just yet.

Re: First BF3 MP Gameplay

thank you, my pants are wet now... also it seems the knife will work somehow in a "lock" way, like AVP, halo assassinations and killzone? I think it would be cooler if the one beeing knifed would be given a chance to fight back if the enemy was in front of you? i need to see more

Also most of the buildings i see do not seem enterable, wich makes me think their destruction will just be scripted on the outside... everything seems pretty mutch solid wich makes me think about what cover is there to blow if it seems everything else is solid? also was that huge awesome explosion a bf2 style artillery strike(0:20)? that would be epic. Also i loved the way the body was interacting to the environment, after all it seems in multiplayer you will also fly away if there is an explosion near you, and i loved the way you could see your body jumping off that high place

Comment

I also wonder if the knife is slowed down? Maybe they got rid of that stupid "Quick 1337 knife" from cod that found its way in BC2 and MoH

Comment

holy crap that looked good!

Comment

Working...
        X