No announcement yet.

stutter/mouse lag/ you know, the usual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stutter/mouse lag/ you know, the usual.

seriously, im literally yanking on my hair in frustration. I JUST bought bf2 on steam after owning like 3 physical copys. Regardless, i decided to hop back into bf2 just becuase it was my favoritie game of all time, and it is my mission to have it running perfectly. So what i have is a mouse lag, ill suddenly just face another direction which sucks.. i also stutter every now and then no big deal however, eveeryone else loooks like they are stuttereing too. or skipping fram or whatever you want to call it. they dont run smooth its very choppy. People, vehicles, everything. Not always but almost always stutter.

i have done the SettingsManager.floatSet GSdefaultLatencyCompensation and set it to 0.08

as well as setting the Interpolation to 600.

am i doing something wrong? you can do it just by pressing "~" in game and then just typing it in right? and when it accepts it it shows a "1"
    anything else i can try?

Re: stutter/mouse lag/ you know, the usual.

please help!!! this would be the most updated thread about this topic for surreeee!!

Comment

Re: stutter/mouse lag/ you know, the usual.

Do you have antivirus running or anything like that? That has been known to cause lag.

The mouse lag sounds familiar though, what type of mouse is it?

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
      X