Played black op for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played black op for the first time

I've always boycotted COD games because of how repetitious the gameplay is and many more but my friend convinced me to play Black Op the other day and so I decided to give it a try.

He said come on, I'll have the other guys join your team and help you out... we'll even use xbox team speak.
    I played for a few minutes and was following my friends in the beginning than suddenly everyone parted ways, I couldn't tell who was talking to who because the whole room can talk with each other. The entire time there were spawn campers and I couldn't even get a chance to play strategically with my team because everyone was running and gun and dying and spawning all at the same time. There really is no point in having a team at all.
    After a few rounds of headaches and listening to other people yell at there spouse on team speak I quit.
    All the guys were yelling and cheering how great the team was like as if they had each others back the entire time.
    I didn't like it at all, I felt like I was playing by myself the entire time and it made me feel confused and distraught and felt like playing a game without a purpose but just for people gloating over k/d ratios. :shock::dead:

Re: Played black op for the first time

Welcome to console gaming.

Also, the teamwork sounds like the teamwork we had when we played together. I usually was medic so I could revive you after running into the fray every time.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
    X