Factions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factions?

I don't know if its already brought up, but will BF3 have more then 3 factions? If so I hope they don't always make the USMC vs all like in BF2. I wanted to see the Chinese vs the MEC, although I understand that the story would be fictional but who cares because some of the story arc in BF2 was made up too.

Re: Factions?

I dunno red, alot of this stuff you ask for is unknown to many... we are still so far away from release... Though from looks of things, I think its just the 2 factions this time.

Comment

I doubt there's only 2 factions, Iran (or MEC but the guy in the QTE speak in iranian) isn't strong enough to go against the EU+US (maps in Paris and New York) or it would be ridiculous.

I too wanted to play MEC vs China but I guess in Dice's head we need a western side vs a eastern side. I think it will be the same for BF3

Comment

I wonder if DICE will go china again, especially since the new Red dawn movie was changed from china to north korea in post production because of rising tensions....

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
          I dunno red, alot of this stuff you ask for is unknown to many... we are still so far away from release... Though from looks of things, I think its just the 2 factions this time.
          Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment! :P
          Oh and ya, North Korea could be thrown in there as well.

Comment

As long as there are US and THEM and it is BF game I don't care what factions are going to be called.

Comment

But what if you're playing a carebear against a turtle ninja? Are you still ok?

Comment

I wouldnt be. Thats just not very realistic.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

If there fighting in NY wouldn't it be the US army not the marines fighting? If there fighting it Paris than there must be either the EU, or French armies because it wouldn't make sense if it was the USMC fighting in Paris. Since US and EU are allies than they would need an enemy which would be MEC or some form of MEC from BF2. Also, Considering Wake island is going to be downloadable, there is a chance China(PLA) might make a return, or else they would have to have MEC control wake which just seems to far fetched, and plus then there won't be J10's. So right now, speculating, i'm counting 4, maybe 5 if you count US army and USMC.

Comment

Working...
                  X