Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 pre-order at $45

is this the cheapest?
    d2d (US) is doing 25% off with the code BUNNY and it brings down BF3 to $45.
    i'm about to cancel my amazon preorder for this... anyone else?

Direct2Drive is one of the original and longest running PC core game digital distributor founded in 2004. Direct2Drive’s offering covers the most AAA publishers of all digital distributors for direct to download and STEAM platform keys. We here at Direct2Drive, will continue to build upon the current foundation to deliver a better way to Discover, Discuss, and Purchase games. It is our belief that the future of games is through digital distribution and we will continue to give our consumers a better way to game.

Re: BF3 pre-order at $45

Thats pretty cheap. If you pre-order, do you get the karkand pack?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm about to do this ish yo.

Comment

yea i ordered it and canceled amazon order...
        apparently it was $53 instead of $59 earlier today and some got to order it for $40...

Comment

I got it for $45 in Mexico through the EAstore, you have to look around since it depends on WHAT link you enter to the store to preorder it will either take you to a $59.99 or a $49.99 preorder screen; since I wasn't about to order from the $9 one, I closed the navigator screen and it brought up a discount coupon for $5.

give it a try? and yeah it's for the limited edition, why it has two prices up on the net is beyond me but whatever; make good use of it!

Comment

Guys, if you pre-order on the EA website, do you actually get the actual CD/Packgage or is it a downloadable buy? Because it looks like I will have to download it but I want the actual CD and box etc... I don't want to pay £39.99 for a downloadable game! :@

Comment

From my understanding its the digital download.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah, only the digital version is available at the moment from the EA store
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

yes, sure....the best map of bf2! hehe

the karkand pack is in to pre-order.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  Thats pretty cheap. If you pre-order, do you get the karkand pack?

Crunch

Comment

Yeah - it is, - canceled the order, what's the point of paying £39.99 and not have the actual disk/box/art work - when you can pay £29.91 on amazon for the physical thing! Pffffff...

Comment

Working...
                    X