Battlefield need more squad Diversity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield need more squad Diversity

Why not just some kind of facial reconigtion software into the game so you can actually put your face on the in game character model.

Comment

Nah, we're not in the era of Max Payne with just a texture on the face, it's a lot of work to have a decent face (best thing I've seen is Eve online) and you have to send the data of your face to the 63 others players. It was possible in Operation Flashpoint, and every players had Bush, Osama, smiley face and silly things like that.

My guess is they will allow you to choose premade skins and face and some others customization things, which is enough.

That's a great idea infernalis!
      Yes but the requirement to unlock the black skin should be to play 150 hours with a ku klux klan outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        Why not just some kind of facial reconigtion software into the game so you can actually put your face on the in game character model.
        A) It will look like crap compared to the artwork designed for the character models
        B) People complain about Russians using M60s, but will have no problems with Chinese with large red beards?
        C)

Comment

Hahahaha^^

Comment

That's exactly what was in Operation Flashpoint, on a team of 20 players you had maybe 1-2 with normal face.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                That's exactly what was in Operation Flashpoint, on a team of 20 players you had maybe 1-2 with normal face.
                which operation flashpoin was this? Cold war crisis or Dragon Cash in?

Comment

i think in tom clancys vegas 2 you could do the same but i remember doing it and it looked like crap. Actually never though of people who could put their balls or their cat in front of the cam

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                    which operation flashpoin was this? Cold war crisis or Dragon Cash in?
                    The first one when Bohemia interactive was still behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X