• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vreki
    replied
    Re: Battlefield need more squad Diversity

Originally posted by Redink
    but not to say that he is racist or anything but it feels nice to relate sometimes. We outta have at least 1 Mexican and 1 Asian infantry kit soldier added because America is made up of all kinds of people who is willing to give there life for our country as well...
    Internet rule number 472a: The only people who need to begin a sentence with "Now, I am not a racist, but" are racists.
    I could see an issue if the US side was "white washed" and only had caucasian soldiers, because that could be kind of insulting to many Americans.

But refusing to play anything but your own skin colour? What would we think of a pale-face that refused to play as an Engineer because the character is black?
    I couldnt even tell you what "races" the different classes has, I dont look much like a marine regardless of skin colour, so why care?

Leave a comment:

• Yoster
    replied

Red we can always depend on you for coming up with the most random and outlandish rants on the BF forum. :P

Leave a comment:

• Stryker
    Guest replied

I know for me personally I feel more immersed into the game when the character looks more similar to me but that doesn't mean i'm not going to pick a heavy machine gun because he's black. In BF you don't ever even see yourself anyway(besides hands) and most of the time you'll have gloves on. I wouldn't be surprised though if they added in a customize character option in BF3 because I saw one in BF P4F.

Leave a comment:

• Anarchy1
    replied

That's his problem IMO. You don't even see your characters face anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Kylee!
    replied

Never once have I even thought about the skin color of the player model I was using.

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

The engineer in bf2 is a white guy. The anti-tank and the heavymachinegun guy (the one with the ammobags) are the oness who are black. I guess you are confusing with bfbc2 because the engineer and anti-tank are mixed together.

Originally posted by Infernalis
    Seriously it's a game, I'm white and I have no problems when I take a black guy in a game (especially BF where you're in first person view and you change classes often). I say Jerome have a problem.
    also i have to agree with this. It's a game, i played lara croft and i didnt rant because i was playing with a girl and not with a boy. I mean, probably some light customization would be fine so not everyone would look the same (but only like face customization, and no facepaint and stuff like that that would remove the "theme" of the game)
    I allways played a lot in the MEC and i did not mind beeing arabian, i just played there for the AK and for the dragunov. To be honest, that "skin" problem of jerome it's his problem.

Leave a comment:

• Infernalis
    replied

We should have the possibility to switch gender, skin color, religion, penis/boobs size etc so everyone can relate!

Seriously it's a game, I'm white and I have no problems when I take a black guy in a game (especially BF where you're in first person view and you change classes often). I say Jerome have a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Rambo
    replied

I corrumba!:shock:,does Jerome like stereo typing?lol
    You have a whole asian army in bf2?

Welcome back red:thumbsup:

Yes your right America and even Australia are made up from all cultures in the world:wee:

Leave a comment:

• Redink
    Guest started a topic Battlefield need more squad Diversity

Battlefield need more squad Diversity

As we can all see that the United States army consist of many people of races. I feel that they need to add more diversity to the main kit soldiers. My friend Jerome only plays the engineer in battlefield 2 because Jerome is also black, but not to say that he is racist or anything but it feels nice to relate sometimes. We outta have at least 1 Mexican and 1 Asian infantry kit soldier added because America is made up of all kinds of people who is willing to give there life for our country as well...
    Just a rant =):salute:
Working...
X