BC Practically dead in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Practically dead in Australia

Ok last month i noticed the lack of BC players, there would have been a total of 50 players playing on Australian servers. I just tried to have a quick game yesterday after a two week break (because it was getting boring) and yesterday i found 1 server with 5 people in it in the whole of Australia:laugh:

What are the numbers in your area like at the moment?are the numbers getting thin now?.

Re: BC Practically dead in Australia

I heard that the 56k modem delivering internet to Australia went down, so the whole of Down Under is now running on the backup system, a 2400 baud modem

Seriously, I played a couple of weeks ago and had no problem finding servers in Europe.

Comment

CRIKEY!!!

Comment

About 200 hundred populated servers to chose from. Total of about 500 or so if I count empties.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yea there are plenty of BC2 servers up, and we still play TWL matches and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
            I heard that the 56k modem delivering internet to Australia went down, so the whole of Down Under is now running on the backup system, a 2400 baud modem
            haha

Originally posted by stilla-killa
            CRIKEY!!!
            true blue and fair dinkum:thumbsup:

Comment

in Brazil we have about 30 servers also hired many more in the U.S., they are renting in the USA should also

you can use this list too: http://bfbcs.com/bfbc2_server/list

Comment

You're joking right? I'm from Australia and I have no problem finding 20-30+ ranked servers during the day. I can even find servers at 4am on a weekday.. BC2 isn't even close to dead in Aus, stop telling porkies.

Comment

Porkies

Could be the filter settings messing up the browser list. I have to reset them every now and again.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Annoyingly my copy of BC2 doesn't pick up any servers at all, due to some bug. I'm going to have to give it a reinstall sometime, or use one of the methods online, but they are rather confusing.

Comment

Working...
                    X