Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG Electronic Arts has stopped charging me on euros !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Electronic Arts has stopped charging me on euros !

I live in MExico, I couldn't use the store before (well I could, but it was pointless) since it always charged me on euros; and then complained I don't live in europe so I couldn't buy anything anyways.

But now they charge me in dollars! like they should! I just reserved my limited edition copy and I am so happy

Re: OMG Electronic Arts has stopped charging me on euros !

You mean EA customer support actually did something helpful? Although tbh if they knew it meant it would get your money in their pockets then why not :P

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      You mean EA customer support actually did something helpful? Although tbh if they knew it meant it would get your money in their pockets then why not :P

Comment

Apparantly EA customer service has been good lately... some people even got replacements for lost CD keys for BF2 here.

Comment

I lost my BC2 CD... Might try this :awes

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
            No, no; back at BC2 launch and as recently as october last year, I could access the EA store in the united states, OR the latin american EA store right? and my store even had the prices in my local currency and all, but as soon as I tried to make a purchase, it invariably took me to the european "international" store, where it would charge me in euros instead of dollars or my currency.

But now I can pay in dollars, and it's actually pretty cheap! I even got a discount for closing the window lol, so my BF3 limited edition was $45 bucks.

Oddly enough; if I fool around the store, I end up in the official game page and THERE it is 60 dollars. Odd. Be careful navigating that site.

Comment

my bf2 keeps saying: Invalid cdkey
              still havent reinstalled but its pissing me off

Comment

Thats the reason i havent uninstalled BF2. I know every now and then i get the craving to play it so i just leave it installed

Comment

Working...
                X