Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.07 and First Strike, March 25 for the PC, Steam preorder 10% off now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.07 and First Strike, March 25 for the PC, Steam preorder 10% off now!

First Strike contains 5 new maps featuring 4 new multiplayer maps and a new Zombie experience.

Well its before the end of the month, kinda odd that its on a Friday, but oh well. Also not free, but a whooping 10% off.

Re: 1.07 and First Strike, March 25 for the PC, Steam preorder 10% off now!

I can't wait for BF3 so I can be done with this COD BS.

Comment

I really can't say I am too excited. I'm also surprised that they are charging full price when it is almost 2 months late and very few people want to buy it anyway. No wait...I'm not surprised.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Ah well, no buy from me! I did enjoy the game though. Zombies is still fun

Comment

If that patch fixes some stuff and crysis 2 sucks then I might get it.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGDarkyDizzle
            I can't wait for BF3 so I can be done with this COD BS.
            No one forced you to but COD.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil.
              If that patch fixes some stuff and crysis 2 sucks then I might get it.
              Fixes what the only thing i can see whats wrong with the game is the stupid server browser and a few little gliches nothing major unless your one of these that moans about things being overpowered.

Comment

Originally posted by welb1981
                No one forced you to but COD.
                I'm not sure where in my post I said anything about being forced to buy COD? I'm not even going to take the time to type out the reasons for my post. As i'm fairly certain the ones who understand, will understand.

Comment

Working...
                X